Sunday, 18 October 2015

Girly birthday shaker card


 Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a great Sunday! Here in Oslo we have had a nice sunny day but the temperature is quite low now, we had 10oC. Brrr, winter is coming slowly slowly...

Anyhow, I meant to post this card earlier this week but was so occupied that I didn't manage, so I thought I could do it today.

As you can see I'm in love with the shaker cards so I made one more, lol.
This card is meant for a little girl, so I chose soft colors,
I really like that little angel, she is supposed to be a Christmas Angel but I think she came out lovely.
And I made a little flag for the sentiment that says "Gratulerer" which means Congratulations in Norwegian. The silver sticker fits very well with the colors of the card.
For inside the shaker I chose to use micro beads this time and some sequins, I feel that for a little girl the noise they will make will attract her attention.




So there is my second shaker card up on the blog! and I will share this one and follow the challenge over at Just keep on creating, please visit as you will see some amazing cards!

I hope you like this card,
Thank you for visiting,
Olga





6 comments:

suzARTe said...

Any little girl or adult woyld love this card Olga. Shaker cards make really good celebration cards, they are so much fun and you have made this card so qell, really lively sift colours. Thanks so much for accepting my invitation to Anything goes, Just keep on creating. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. 10degrees is cold but glad the sun was up in Oslo xxx

Everything in art said...

Fantastic! It could also be used as invitations for weddings or baptems ceremonies!

Olga Fink said...

Thank you so much Susan! thank you for all your kind words! you will for sure see more of me! xxx

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Yanni!! we will think about that.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga! I like your shaker card! They are so fun to make and shake! The image you used is so cute! I think any little girl will love it!

I tried to find your Followers button but I did not see it. I followed on Google+ but I don't receive anything from Google+ as I am only on Google. If you would like to add the regular Followers button, you can do it by clicking Design, Add a Gadget, More Gadgets, scroll way down for Followers and click to add. If you do this, I will come back and join - just let me know! Wishing you a wonderful day and thank you for following me!

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Kitty for your kind words! the little girl is actually part of a Christmas set of stamps, but I thought it can be used for girly cards as well!
Thank you so much for the tip about the followers button! I am new to all this and your input is very welcome!