Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Shaker card

Hi there,
I share with you today a shaker card,
I just love shaker cards and since I discovered them I want to make them all the time... lol


Today I wanted to write a little bit about myself and my love of paper crafting and card making.
I was introduced to card making four years ago when I first moved to Norway. My mother in law asked me to go with her to a card making workshop.
The workshop took place one time per week and it was something so new to me and very interesting, as I had forgotten the pleasure of sending cards to friends and family. We live in the digital era where the pace is so fast and everything is almost done digitally. Even sending cards through the internet has become a normal event.
I remember thinking at the time, what a great idea it is to make handmade cards and send them to your friends and family. It was highly addictive and a very rewarding and satisfying feeling every time I finished a card.
I realised that there are many tools and mediums you can use to make your own cards and that it's a steadily growing form of art throughout the world,


I had a lot of fun making this one, I feel it's a very playful card.



I hope you like it as well,

Thank you for visiting,
Olga

2 comments:

suzARTe said...

Another lovely card Olga, very cheerful ☺

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Suzarte, I'm glad you like it