Thursday, 12 November 2015

Christmas card #2


Hello everyone!
Today I'm posting a Christmas card that I created using  the cute little Fairy Bauble, a digital stamp by Make it Crafty.



So after I decided on the size that would fit my card, I printed her on watercolor paper. And I did that because I colored her with pencils and I think that watercolor paper has a nice texture also when you use it with pencils.
After I finished coloring, I fussy cut her and then I was ready to make my card layout.
The dimensions of the card are 12cm x 12cm and the little fairy is 6cm x 10 cm.
As you can see I used a strip of pattern paper that has Christmas balls on it and I colored my little fairy according to those colors.
When I was finished with the card I started adding glitter. I used green, gold and white glitter on the fairy and glossy accent on the green leaves and berries.
On the Merry Christmas cut out I used my clear wink of stella brush for some shine and sparkle!
I also added some shiny green sequin here and there. And that finished my card.

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
Make it Crafty - make it colourful -challenge#27 Christmas colours
 Just Keep on Creating - November challenge
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes November edition
Digi stamps 4 joy - Challenge#118 Anything goes
Beccys Place - A month of Holiday cards

I had fun making this card and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
Olga

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Olga what a gorgeous card
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin


KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Olga! Your pencil colouring looks amazing! I wish I could colour like that with my pencils! When I first looked, I thought for sure you used Copic markers - beautiful job! I like your ornament paper and all the glitter you added! The sequins are nice too! Lovely card!

Beccy said...

Your card is beautiful Olga, you've done a great job putting it all together. I love the way you coloured the cute little digital image to match the fabulous background paper. I also like the addition of the glitter and other mediums to give your project some beautiful sparkle.
Cheers,
Beccy

suzARTe said...

You have done an amazing job of this card Olga, the image has been coloured in beautifully and I love everything else ie the glitter, bright colours and all round Christmas cheer that this card has. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Pollard Carole said...

What a beautiful card the image is fab but your background is just the perfect design Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

Olga Fink said...

Karin thank you for your kind words! and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Olga Fink said...

Oh Kitty thank you so much! I'm so happy you like it! Sadly I don't own any copic markers... (not yet at least) lol, I love pencils and I try by looking at many you tube videos to become better! I also love watercolors, but I'm still practising...
And as you can see I love glitter, especially for Christmas lol.

Olga Fink said...

Thank you so much Beccy for your kind words! I'm happy you like it! thank you for taking the time to comment!

Olga Fink said...

Susan thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy you like it! It's a pleasure to take part to your challenge among all these great fellow crafters!

Olga Fink said...

Carole thank you for your kind words! I'm happy you like it! and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!