Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Christmas card #6

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card that I made using my favorite cookie boy stamp, lol, I think he is super cute! I also have a stamp with the ingredients for the ginger cookies that are traditionally eaten for the Christmas holidays and I decided to make a tag with it. The ingredients and the sentiment are in Norwegian. The sentiment translates as Merry Christmas and the Ginger cookies are called "Pepperkaker" in Norwegian.




So I stamped the little cookie boy on a white card base. I used a versa color stamp pad in the color of bark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder from Ranger.
For the sentiment I used a clear embossing stamp pad and red embossing powder from Ranger.
After I colored the little boy with color pencils I used my Versamark clear pen on the buttons and heat embossed them with the red embossing powder.
I also used a my distress inks around the edges of the card and on my tag.
For the tag I used the same process as with the little boy. I put foam squares behind it to make it pop out and a white and red twine that I also adhered on the card with foam squares.
I used my white signo pen to go around the sentiment, the little cookie boy and the cookies on the tag. I also added some white strokes on the buttons and the heart. Of course I couldn't finish my card without using a little glitter and wink of stella on the tag.

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
Lawnscaping blog - challenge-tag-it
Beccys place - blog - december-challenge
Crafting by designs - December anything goes
Just keep on Creating -december 2015 -anything goes
Craftin desert divas blog - Linky Party
Through the craftroom door - anything goes challenge - december
simon says stamp blog - monday challenge

So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
Olga


10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, this is precious, Olga! I love the recipe stamp! Such a great idea along with the little cookie boy! Great inking on the edges - nice vintage look!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Olga
Gr Karin

Maxine D said...

What a sweet card Olga - that wee cookie boy is a gorgeous stamp, and you have colourd him beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and fabulous colours. LOVE the cookie...mmmm yum.xx
{ aNNie}

Beccy said...

Your card is fabulous Olga, well done! You did such a great job inking all the different elements with that lovely shade of brown... it makes me think of baked goodies. The gingerbread boy is adorable, I can see why you love the stamp so much. I also like the addition of the recipe tag. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Tammi Cremeans said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

Tammi

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com




Patricia Rey said...

so clever love the recipe card super cute.Thanks for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Diva's challenge.

Nanne said...

Oh, I'm so loving your recipe card idea..
Thanks for sharing with us ladies over at Craftin Desert Divas
Hugs
Nanné CDD DTM

Michelle said...

Such a fun card! I've never seen that cookie boy image before now. It's adorable! Thank you for sharing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely card Olga, the tag and twine really set the card off.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx