Monday, 21 December 2015

DT member for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to share with you some good news!! Yay!!
I have been selected to be one of the new Design Team members for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.


And I am so happy and honored to be part of the Design Team along with the other two new members that were selected which are Bianca and Zora, as well as all the Ladies of the Design Team who are wonderful and inspiring! I will start in January 2016 and I look very much forward to it!!

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my exciting news with me!
Have a great day!
Olga






 

7 comments:

MaryH said...

Congratulation on your wonderful new responsibility. They made an excellent choice, & I know you'll do a fantastic job. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...TFS & Hugs too!

Gaby Dierx said...

Congrats!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Congratulations Olga......
Xxxx Bianca.

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Congratulations Olga......
Xxxx Bianca.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, Olga! Well deserved! They are lucky to have you!

Maxine D said...

Congratulations Olga - have fun as part of the DT - I look forward to seeing your work :-)
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga! Just popping in to thank you for your kind words on my blog and to wish you a Happy New Year!