Monday, 18 January 2016

CAS card - sweet wishes

Hello everyone,
Today I have a Clean and Simple card.

 The stamp of the cake is part of the free "Parisian Patisserie" stamp set that came with the December issue of the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I colored the image with my Inktense pencils.The sentiment is also part of the same stamp set.
The hearts are part of the Simon Says Stamp "Playfull kittens" stamp set. I used distress ink to stamp the color inside the little hearts. 
So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
beccys place - january-challenge
craft your passion challenges - always anything goes
Through the craftroom door challenge
chouxchoux paper art - challenge-3-valentines hearts
inspiration destination challenge blog
sweet stamps blog


Thank you for visiting,
Olga 


17 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Oh Olga,
I love you card.
It's a clean, simple and..... BEAUTIFUL.
Hugs Bianca.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful CAS card Olga
Gr Karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Sweet...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute card, Olga! Sounds like a great magazine if you get free stamps! Your colouring is beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing those "playful kittens" now that I've seen the hearts hehe. I have a lot of cat stamps but not this set. Wishing you a joyful day!

Lori said...

Gorgeous coloring and such a sweet card! So glad you linked to my Valentines/Hearts Challenge. Have a lovely week!

Billie A said...

Sweet card and fun. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.

Greta said...

What a great design--cute card!

Christi Conley said...

Ohh now I am hungry!! Looks delicious! Your coloring is spot on - beautiful CAS card :) Thank you so much for playing with us over at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT
Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

Merlina Hadi said...

Love your simple style.. So beautiful, Olga.
We also have a first challenge and hope you would join us there.

Hugs,
Merlina
My Crafting Stories
http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

Maxine D said...

This is gorgeous Olga - love the sheen on the cake cover and those hearts are fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely CAS style Olga....sweet.xx {aNNie}

Beccy said...

I love your CAS style card Olga, what a great image and the sentiment you added works perfectly too. You did a fabulous job with the colouring.
Cheers,
Beccy

Bonnie Taylor said...

Your CAS card is beautiful. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

MaryH said...

It's CAS & perfectly yummy with the cake. Like the way you've shadowed it with the blue! Well done! TFS & Hugs

MaryH said...

Olga, thanks for your visit & sweet comment. How kind of you to say such sweet things about my blog and cards! I'm blushing! Because I certainly enjoy my visits to YOUR blog as well! Hugs

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very cute! You're coloring is awesome!

Lisa said...

Oooh! Sweet!! Love the hearts floating around... and the cake is so pretty...