Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Christmas card for week 3

Hello everyone,
New week, new Christmas card today using a digital stamp from Bugaboo stamps and the image is a freebie called Christmas Prim Angel stocking. I love the digi stamps from this company and you should visit them, they are great!

As I said last week, I will make one Christmas card per week because I am participating at the weekly challenge on Karin van Eijk's Facebook group called "Only Christmas cards - projects" and there are some great prizes to win if you make one card per week until December 11th.
Plus that I will have all the cards I need without the stress of the last minute! so it's a win - win situation!

So I printed my image on watercolor paper and used my distress inks for the background and for the image.
I matted both the Christmas themed pattern paper that has stockings with black card stock and my colored image.
The sentiment is stamped with black ink and translates from Norwegian to "Merry Christmas"
I used clear glitter stickles on the wings, the star on his chest his hat and some on the stocking and finished with clear wink of stella on his hat and stocking.

So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
scraps of life by scrappy mo 
12 months of christmas link up 
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2 
sweet stamps blog - january-anything-goes 

12 comments:

MaryH said...

What a perfectly delightful Elf, and your coloring is so pretty. Love the stocking paper too. The scant dark mats really let Mr. Elf show off very nicely too! Good for you on the 1 Christmas card per week. Do you know about the Rudolph Day challenge? That's another good challenge to build your Christmas card stash. TFS & Hugs (and I'm glad we didn't get the Norway kind of snow!)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga! I don't think I'll be able to make a card every week but I'm going to do my best! It's a nice group over there and I'm glad I found out about it from you! Your card is adorable and I like how you paper matches the image!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahaha this one is super cute and beautiful Olga

Gr Karin

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So cute! He is a fun little elf and that background paper is perfect with him.

Maxine D said...

This is a really lovely card Olga - love your papers and that image is a real cutie.
Blessings
Maxine

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great fun cute image and lovely papers too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

This is so cute! Love that image and the pretty stocking theme DP yo used

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colouring and a cute, fun image. I do love Bugaboo stamps too.

Kath x

Heather said...

Awww . . . very cute! A sweet image and your stocking paper is perfect!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

aussie aNNie said...

What a fabulous card, great colouring and love the image.
Have a lovely weekend.xx
{aNNie}

Jane Willis said...

Lovely bright card and such a cute image! Thanks for joining in this month's Rudolph Days challenge
Jane DT

Helen said...

A really cute digi and I love the matching backing paper.

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Helen N x