Saturday, 30 January 2016

Cozy Kittens Valentines card


Hello everyone,
I would like to welcome my newest follower  Ike from Ikes world and Ikes world challenge blog. Please visit her blog, she is wonderful, inspiring and has some great challenges!! Thank you so much Ike for joining me!
For my card today I used this super cute digi stamp called Cozy Kittens from From the Heart Stamps  and it's part of the Free Stamp of the Month.
 I colored the kitties with Inktense pencils and the scarves and background with distress inks.
I used clear wink of stella on their eyes, noses, ears and scarves.
The sentiment is part of the set with these kitties.
I also stamped some small hearts and I matted my patterned papers with black card stock and adhere all of them on to a green card base.
So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

 I would like to participate on the following challenges:
from the heart stamps - free-stamp-of-the-month-january-2016 
beccys place - january-challenge 
simon says stamp blog - wednesday challenge 
choux choux paper art - challenge-3-valentines hearts 
sweet stamps blog - january-anything-goes 
simply paper crafts for all occassions 
craft your passion challenges 
Don't let the name of this next challenge blog fool you! ok?
It's all about cats! lol
show us your pussies - cats-only.html   


12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very sweet and beautiful Olga

gr karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Olga, I love these kitties so much! You've coloured them beautifully and I love you card design! Precious!

Cara Malmrose said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Beccy said...

Great job on the colouring Olga, I especially like the watery background you created. The kitten images are adorable and I like the sweet sentiment you added. Great choice of papers too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lisa said...

Cauchy adorable images and a beautiful card!

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

great card design and a fun image .
hugs Shirley-Anne

ike said...

Ooooh sweet, sweet, SWEET kitties. I really love how you coloured them and the design of this card rocks !! :-D
Thank you very much for the welcome and the 'shout' about me :-D
Thank you too for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Virginia Lu said...

Lovely work! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Maxine D said...

What a gorgeous card Olga - love that image and you have framed it beautifully with your layering.
Blessings
Maxine

Gaby Dierx said...

Sweet little kitties!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

MaryH said...

Sweet little kitty cats. Saw this image on another blog, with paler colors. And it looks wonderful in either light or dark colors too! Love the placement of the squares & the wonderful sky background behind the kitties. Very artsy look to enhance an already adorable image. Card background adds a most happy feel to these little critters. Well done! TFS & Hugs

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

So sweet, the cats together on your card.
Hugs Bianca.