Monday, 11 January 2016

Design Team card with My Besties image for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog




Hello everyone!
Today is very exciting for me because this is my first card as a Design Team member for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge blog.
We have a challenge that is "Anything goes" that runs for the second week and today is a reminder for it. Come join and play with us as we have some great prizes for the winners!
I am using for my card a My Besties image 729 from Sherri Baldy.




I printed the image on watercolor paper and I masked the little girl so I could work on the background. I stamped the grass with distress inks and I colored them with markers on top to create some depth. The grass stamp has a butterfly on it, so I stamped just the butterfly around the little girl. I also used distress ink for the sky. When I was finished with the background I took away the mask and colored the image with my Inktense pencils. I used some clear wink of Stella on her eyes and eye lashes and my white gel pen on the headband, the bows in her hair and the butterflies. I also did some dots on the sky with it around the butterflies.

For the sentiment I used black versacolor and I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
I used some background paper that has embossed glittered flowers on it and I matted it with blue card stock. I also used it for the card itself and for matting the rest of my background pieces. I then assembled everything together.
So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
my besties spanish challenge blog - anything goes - option CAS card 
blog francais les besties - anything goes 
my besties aussie challenge - anything goes + flowers 
besties challenge - anything goes - lots of colors 
meet at the scrappers corner - anything goes 
my besties 3d deco blog - anything goes
my besties dutch girls designs - anything goes- option winter
world wide open design team challenge
crafting by designs - anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything goes
beccys place - january-challenge
crafty gals corner challenges - anything goes
inspiration destination challenge blog - anything goes
pile it on challenge - your-first-initial
simon says stamp blog - wednesday challenge - something new
brown sugar challenge - anything goes
kraftin kimmies tamps - challenge-313-primary-colors
the paper nest dolls challenge


Thank you for visiting,
Olga 

39 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

She is lovely...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful Olga.....
Hugs Bianca.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Olga
Gr Karin

Gabriela Ulate said...

Oh La La!!! que bella tarjeta gracias por participar en My Bestie S. C. Gaby DT

Theresa Pace said...

lovely card. fab colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just darling - love her expression. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Maxine D said...

Olga this is a beautiful card - love you colouring on that sweet image, and the layout of your card is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Natalie Z said...

Hi, Olga.
This is stunning! Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks so much for joining our 1st January 2016 "World Wide Open Design Team" Challenge. We hope to see you again next month and good luck!
Hugs, DT Natalie Z.

http://fifishobby.blogspot.ie

Mindy Beverly said...

Such a Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner! Mindy DT

Sue said...

Olga, thank you for visiting me at tanglemouse cards and leaving such lovely comments - that was very kind of you. I love your card here, your colouring is wonderful and you have created a really pretty card design.
Sue...xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, such a lovely colour combo and sweet added goodies.
{aNNie}

Lisa Mensing said...

Such a cutie, great card! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes Challenge Lisa DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Olga :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and details, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

hester said...

Wow so beautiful coloured. I love it.
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner
Hugs Hester

Annette Stapylton said...

Stunning.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

What a super sweet card here I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Annette Stapylton said...

Again just stunning I love it.
Thank you also for sharing this gorgeous card with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Don't forget, we will be holding the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge for all winners from each and every category from these monthly Challenges in March 2016.
Hope you keep entering each month.
Cheers
Annette DT Leader

Lena's Creations said...

So stinking cute and so much fun to look at. Love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Beccy said...

What a fun card Olga, you did a great job putting it together! The colours are bright and happy and the image is adorable. I love how you have used the blue cardstock to mat and border all the different sections of the card, it frames everything perfectly. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner we really appreciate your support
Michelle DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga! Happy New Year to you! Your card is so beautiful! Your colouring of the image looks amazing! I like your layering and design as well!

Andrea Beecroft said...

A beautiful card here such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Cornier Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

MaryH said...

Olga, this is lovely! Enjoyed reading about the steps in creating this card, and you did some lovely work. The grass looks so natural with the Bestie image, and I'm loving the vertical floral border. Great work on the image coloring too. TFS & Hugs.

Dolphine said...

What a cute card
Thanks for joining us at My Besties french blog

Rose Andrew said...

lovely card. fab colouring, love how you did the grass. Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Hugs Rose DT

Tina Goodwin said...

Love this! Such a cute image. Beautiful scene you have created for her. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Meet At The Scrappers Corner Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
MATSC DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Tina Goodwin said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Karen McCaughern said...

Stunning Card, cute image thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

Scrap World da Leo said...

Gorgeous!Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Bellísimo el trabajo!! gracias por acompañarnos en el grupo de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Mucha suerte!!
María Luisa DT

El Rincón de Tatty said...

Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog, good luck with your project.
Carla DT

El Rincón de Tatty said...

Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
Carla DT

bello amanecer said...

Muy bello proyecto! Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotras su talento en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Su participación en nuestros desafíos significa mucho para nosotras ! Que tengas una semana muy bendecida!
Lidia (DT Coordinator)
(mi Blog) http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

CUORE DURAN said...

Precioso, tan elegante y pulcro trabajo. Gracias por compartir y participar en nuestro desafío, Scrappers Corner Desafío # 20.

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Hi Olga,

Such a lovely card you made. Very nice colouring and a lot of nice detail. Thank you for joining our challenge. Hope to see you again.
Have a good weekend and sending you love from Holland.

Dorothy, coordinator of The Dutch My Besties Girls

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

Linette said...

Really beautiful
Thank you for joining us at MBDGD

Greetz Linette (DT)

Chantale Renaud said...

Ooh la la que c'est jolie!
Merci de participer au défi My-Besties en Français!
Bonne chance!

mariepeeloff said...

nice card it's so cute.Thanks for joining us at My Besties french blog Good Luck