Monday, 22 February 2016

Birthday wishes DT card


Hello everyone!
I would like to welcome my new follower Anet from Anet's Crafting Blog. Please visit her blog, she is wonderful and so inspiring! Thank you so much Anet for joining me!
Today I have a card made with a My Besties image 957 from Sherri Baldy.
We have a challenge at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog that runs for the second week and is "Anything goes option Wet or Dry Embossing".
Come join and play with us as we have some great prizes for the winners!



 I used my pencils for coloring the image, clear wink of stella on her eyes and her head band, glossy accent on her toe nails.
And since this is a challenge about embossing I used my clear versamark pen to make a thick line around the image and some dots and heat embossed them with gold pearls embossing powder from Ranger.

My sentiment is also heat embossed, I used black ink and clear embossing powder.
I matted my image with black cardstock and I also clear heat embossed my purple card stock that I have put my image on. I also matted my heat embossed purple card stock with black card stock and adhered everything on a Kraft card base.
I finished my card by making dots with my white and gold signo gel pens. I also added some gold dots on the flower.



So there is my card for today! It was so much fun creating it!
I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
my besties spanish challenge blog
blog francais les besties
My besties international challenge blog
meet at the scrappers corner
my besties dutch girls designs
beccys place
just keep on creating
inspiration destination challenge blog
craft your passion challenges
crafting from the heart challenge blog
brown sugar challenge
pde linky party

26 comments:

Anet van Zyl said...

Thank you for the welcome Olga. Just love your beautiful card Olga. The dots you added is just stunning and you used a beautiful colour combination. Hugs Anet x

Gaby Dierx said...

She is lovely!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning colours Olga, fabulous card..xx{aNNie}

hester said...

So gorgeous I love it
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner
Hugs Hester

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga
Gr Karin

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Bellísimo el trabajo!! gracias por acompañarnos en el grupo de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
Mucha suerte!!
María Luisa DT

Sarah said...

This is fantastic...just look at her amazing hair!! xx

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner as of he 1st of march this challenge with change names to Colour It, Create It, Show It Off hope yo will join use there on the 1st of March http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/

Heather Carney said...

I am loving this!!! You have done a outstanding job with her! Thanks for sharing it and joining us at Besties International.
xoxo Heather

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous card Olga :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh so gorgeous I love how you have placed all the dots over your card it looks so neat. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Meet at the Scrapers Corner Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Kaija said...

This is sooo gorgeous card Olga!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis

Dolphine said...

this is a gorgeous card
thank you for joining us at My besties french blog

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty, Olga! Your colouring always looks amazing!

Beccy said...

Your card is fabulous Olga, I love the bright, vibrant colours you used for the image. I really like the addition of the bright white dots that you added to her big bow. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Luana said...

Love the colors Olga. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International. Good luck!
Luana DT

Catie Cuddles said...

What stunning colouring. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

Scrap World da Leo said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

CUORE DURAN said...

Elegant card, thank you for taking part with us http://meetatthescrapperscorner.blogspot.com.es/ Remember. We are moving in March to a new Challenge blog Please click to be a folower of our new blog (http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.es/ Thank you

Elisa Rojas said...

Nice card! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish.
Elisa DT

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Hi Olga,

Lovely card you made. Thank you for joining our challenge of the Dutch My Besties Girls.

Dorothy, coordinator Dutch My Besties Girls

Linette said...

I love the project that you have made.
Beautiful colors to.
Thank you for joining us at MBDGD
Good Luck
Greetz Linette (DT)

Chantale Renaud said...

Magnifique!
Merci pour votre participation au défi My-Besties Français!
Bonne chance!

El Rincón de Tatty said...

Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
Carla DT