Friday, 26 February 2016

Rolling pin Ginger Christmas Card


Hello everyone!
I would like to welcome my new follower Carol from Crafty Stamper. Please visit her blog, she is wonderful and so inspiring! Thank you so much Carol for joining me!
I have a Christmas card today, I used an image called Rolling pin ginger that was a freebie back in December from Craftin Desert Divas.
When I saw the inspiration card from the DT member  Mindy from Mindy Beverly Art Studio I was so inspired that I knew I wanted to recreate it as well and I decided to showcase it. Please visit her blog as she is very talented and inspiring! Thank you Mindy for the inspiration!



 I used my watercolors and my distress inks to color the image.
For the highlights I used my white signo gel pen and I used glossy accent on the bow and the white icing.
I stamped a sentiment that translates "Merry Christmas" from Norwegian.
And I used some dotted patterned papers as background.

So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga


I would like to participate to the following challenges:
simon says stamp blog
crafting from the heart challenge blog
crafting-with-friends
Wednesdays creative inspirations
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
pde linky party
beccys place
just keep on creating
12 months of christmas link up
christmas card challenges
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2











19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is cute Olga and a beautiful card.
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Olga, love how you have done the rolling pin, great artwork xx

Rene said...

This is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image, great colouring and love the layout--thank you for the shout out too much appreciated
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, what a cute card! I love gingerbread people! This is adorable!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous, love this creation Olga, so sweet...and the beauty shows through your work...have a good weekend.xx

{aNNie}

Maxine D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxine D said...

What a fun card Olga - love the glossy accents highlights, and you spotty paper is the perfect background for this cute gingerbread man.
Blessings
Maxine

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Mandy LaCroix said...

FABULOUS coloring on an adorable card! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

cotnob said...

A super card Olga, such a sweet image.
Pauline
x

Wendy Batchen said...

Such a cute card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Beccy said...

You did a wonderful job colouring the image Olga, she's lovely! I really like your choice of background paper too. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Tammi Cremeans said...


Very Pretty. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

Hugs
Tammi CYP, DT

Gayatri said...

So adorable! I love it. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
Gayatri xx

Susan Renshaw said...

This made me smile!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Hope to see you again next time.
Granmargaret
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Granmargaret’s cards ‘n’ stuff – My personal Blog!

Mindy Beverly said...

Your card turned out so Beautiful! I am sorry I missed this earlier! You did an amazing job!! <3