Monday, 22 February 2016

Shake, shake, shake, a see through shaker card

Hello again!
This is my second card for today and I had so much fun making it as I love shaker cards!
I used two images called Make-it-snappy - floral Mom's day and Dollar Violet from the Bugaboo digi Stamps.
These images was two of the many I got with my gift card from winning on the January's challenge!
So happy as I got so many images to play with!


It's a "Thank you" card and that is what the sentiment says in Norwegian. I made this shaker card for a lady that gave me a box full of beads that she didn't want anymore. So of course I thought about making her a shaker "thank you" card. I have now beads for a couple of years! How fun is that! Lots of shaker cards! lol
And this time I made a see through shaker card, it was so much fun to make it!

I printed my images on watercolor paper, colored them with my inktense pencils and when they were dry I used my white signo gel pen to make dots on the flowers.
I fussy cut around my images, adhered the bigger floral piece on the inside of the card behind the shaker window and drew some dots as a trail for the butterflies.
For the violet and my sentiment I used foam tape to adhere on the front underneath my window.
So you can see the flowers on the inside through the shaker window.
I also added some black dotted lines around the window on the outside and the inside of the card. These images from Bugaboo inspire me to make doodles! So fun!
So that is my second card for today! It was so much fun creating it! (I can't stress it enough apparently! lol)
I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
simon says stamp blog - wednesday challenge
catch the bug blog
beccys place
just keep on creating
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
crafting by designs - february anything goes

16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very colourful and beautiful Olga


gr karin

Sarah said...

No wonder you are pleased...it's a fantastic project xx

Maxine D said...

What a wonderful card Olga - love the 'inside out' look with both images visible.
Blessings
Maxine

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card Olga, love the colors.
Hugs Bianca.

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful card. I love your coloring and the bright colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Olga, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

You know I love shaker cards too, Olga! Gorgeous card! Congrats on those images you won - great choices and beautiful colouring!

Beccy said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I love the window shaker Olga, what a great idea. I also love the beautiful images you used and the way you coloured them... great choice of colours. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

sgc said...

Very ptretty! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Olga! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Olga
Dianne xx :)

Cara Malmrose said...

Oh wow ! That is so cool Olga! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh wow. What a lovely shaker cars.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh wow. What a lovely shaker cars.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous shaker card love that it's clear on both sides and gorgeous flowers
Carol x

Epie xx said...

Woowwww what a beautiful shaker card
Nice flowers in nice colors xx
Epie xx