Monday, 29 February 2016

Snowman and cocoa Christmas card!

Hello everyone!
I would like to welcome my two new followers Ardyth Percy Robb and Zoe T, unfortunately I can't give a blog link. Please ladies leave me a comment so I can find you and thank you so much for joining me!
New week so new Christmas card from me today!
For my card today I used this cute digi stamp called Snowman and cocoa from From the Heart Stamps  and it's part of the Free stamp of the month progressive challenge.


I printed the image and one of the sentiments that came with the image on watercolor paper.
I first colored my image with my Inktense pencils and when it was dry I used my distress inks on top and around the image.
I used my white signo gel pen to make some dots on the hat, some stripes on the cup and some dots on his cheeks. I also used my clear Wink of Stella on the hat, the scarf and his eyes.
When I first saw the image I thought at once to make it look like a polaroid picture. So I cut the image and the sentiment in a way to make it look like one.
I used a green card base that is similar to the green from the image.
I tied red a white twine on one side and used foam tape to adhere my image.
I finished my card by adhering some red dots on the card base.
So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
Free stamp of the month
simon says stamp blog
crafting from the heart challenge blog
crafting-with-friends
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
pde linky party
12 months of christmas link up
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2


10 comments:

Maxine D said...

Lovely card Olga - I think the red pearls on the green background are a great feature.
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle said...

Great job! And like the added touch of the embellishments!

Thanks for joining us for our Stamp of the Month challenge @ From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

TRACEY MO said...

what a cheerful snowman!! great image
Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination challenge blog.
Tracey DT

Vivian Lake said...

I love snowmen anytime of the year! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

Janis Lewis said...

Nice and cozy card. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Bonnie Taylor said...

Wonderful snowman card! Love the layout and design. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Hope to see you again next time.
Granmargaret
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Granmargaret’s cards ‘n’ stuff – My personal Blog!

Suze said...

Love the shadowing around the image - really makes it pop. Thank you for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and apologies for the late comment.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Olga love the cute snowman will certainly be warm with hat,scarf,gloves and cocoa lol-----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Lyn said...

Fun card! Great coloring!! Thanks for joining the Challenge at From The Heart Stamps this month!
Lyn