Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Champion of Champions DT Challenge Project



Hello everyone!
My second card today is for the DT Project for the Champion of Champions DT Challenge for the 1st March 2016 "Fashionista" promotion for our Sponsor Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties
We hold the yearly Champion of Champions DT challenge for all of the monthly winners from all categories from our  World Wide Open DT Challenge.
If you are a winner of any category from our monthly Challenges, then you are eligible to enter this Challenge. 

My thought when I saw this image and since it's a Fashionista challenge was to make a runway or catwalk.
So I printed the same image three times on watercolor paper, with different dimensions and I rotated one of them to show some movement.
I colored them with my Inktense pencils, added a lot of glitter and wink of stella and glossy accent on their earings.
I fussy cut all three of them and adhered them on the shiny paper that is the catwalk.
I added the sequins stars to create the illusion of flash lights from the cameras.
I also added this lovely grey satin ribbon.
I created the stairs with the sentiments.
So there is my second card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
Color It Create It Show It Off
blog francais les besties
besties challenge
my besties dutch girls designs
pde linky party
crafty gals corner challenges
crafting from the heart challenge blog
simon says stamp blog - monday challenge
inspiration destination challenge blog
just keep on creating

21 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hey Olga, these are gorgeous.xxx

Maxine D said...

AN amazing card Olga - love your fashionistas, and how you have made the most of them as digi images with the sizing, and reversing the image.
Blessings
Maxine

Gaby Dierx said...

Three lovely ladies!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Catwalk with three beautiful ladies.....
Nice card Olga.

Hugs Bianca.

Michelle Windsor said...

Just beautiful Olga thank you for joining us at My besties Colour It, Create It, Show It Off
Michelle xx

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow so very beautiful Olga
Gr Karin

Lena's Creations said...

Beautiful card. Very fun card layout idea. Love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs ~ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

I love your card, its beautiful.

Kaija said...

What a stunning card,soo beautiful and elegant!
Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Good Luck and Welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

crafty-stamper said...

wow this is brilliant love the catwalk and fabulous job with the images
Carol x

Chantale Renaud said...

Magnifique!
Merci de participer au défi My-Besties Français
Bonne chance!

Heather Carney said...

Fun layout scene. Thanks for sharing at Besties International.
Xoxo Heather

hester said...

Your card is fantastic awsome.
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Colour it Create it Show it off
Hugs Hester

Barbara Schiassi said...

Fun card! Love your ladies!Thanks for joining us this week over Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog!Barbara

applejack cards by sue said...

How charming. This is such a beautiful elegant card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My Besties International
Michelle xx

Mindy Beverly said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I Love your card! Thank you for joining our challenge over at My Besties Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

Mindy Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzARTe said...

such a lovely card, I love the catwalk you have created and the ladies look great in the three different coloured dresses.Different and very cool.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

CUORE DURAN said...

They look like a singers' trio, :-) Thank you very much for taking part with us in our challenge,(Colour It Creat It Show It Off). Luck, Happy day.