Thursday, 31 March 2016

Doodlebug Bunny Ballerina

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card with this adorable image called "Doodlebug Bunny Ballerina" from Faery Ink,
This image was given to all members of the Faery Ink Facebook group for the March challenge, and this was my entry.



I printed my image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored it with my alcohol markers.
I used my Distress Inks to do some smooshing effects on watercolor paper.
The card base is an A2 size and I matted my watercolor piece with Kraft cardstock and adhered it on the card base.
My sentiment is from the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps "Hello Spring" collection and is heat embossed.
I fussy cut the ballerina and adhered her on the card with foam tape.
To finish my card I used some sequins.
  
So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga
  
I would like to participate in the following challenge:




3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful Olga

gr karin

Bad Kitty said...

super cute card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image and fabulous background
Carol x