Monday, 21 March 2016

Easter My Besties DT card

Hello everyone!

Today I made my DT card with Img574 - My Besties Easter from Sherri Baldy Designs.

We have a challenge at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog that runs for the second week and is "Anything goes option Easter".
Come join and play with us as we have some great prizes for the winners!




I printed my image on Neenah solar white card stock and colored her with alcohol markers and coloring pencils. I also added some white dots with my white signo gel pen.


My card base is white and it measures 12 x 12 cm.
I used Easter patterned papers and matted them with bright colors.
I used two wooden embellishments, one green rabbit and a butterfly.
I also added sequins in bright colors to finish off my card.




So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting and Happy Easter!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
my besties 3d deco blog - challenge-3-march-2016-anything-goes
blog francais les besties
my besties spanish challenge blog
my besties uk
paper creators crafts
pink gem challenge blog
choux choux paper art - challenge-5-easter/spring
just keep on creating
our crafty corner
brown sugar challenge

20 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Super nice card and great the green bunny.
I love it.
Hugs Bianca.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and image used...love this gorgeous creation....xxx
 {aNNie}

Gaby Dierx said...

Beautiful card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
have a nice day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous easter card Olga
Gr Karin

Claudia Rogier said...

Awesome Card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

Dolphine said...

your card is so cute
thank you for sharing with us at My Besties french blog

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous card Olga - love the layout.
Blessings
Maxine

Lori said...

Such a fun Easter card! So glad to see your link for my Easter/Spring challenge!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for playing at agoac

Lau W said...

Superb card, super colors !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !xx

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute card and image
Carol x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Olga, really sweet card. Hugs
Cindy

Maritza Rios said...

WOW Gorgeous Easter card Olga. Thank you for joining with us at My Bestie Spanish Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

silverpaws1000 said...

aw adorable thanks for sharing at My Besties Uk - Carol UK DT xxx

Cathy Clowes said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at My Besties UK. Cathy DT x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Such a sweet Easter Card I love how you have made it so neat. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck. Hugs Andrea

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Easter Card love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

suzARTe said...

This Easter card is so lovely, very bright and cheerful. I love all the different layers you have created.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

THis is such a stunning project. Love all the details and colors. Thank you for joining us at My Besties 3D and More. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette {DT}