Saturday, 12 March 2016

Happy Easter with Meg and Bubbly



Hello everyone!
There has been a new release on March 1st on the Sasayaki Glitter shop and today I am over on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog showcasing one of the new released images. 
For my card today I have combined two lovely images, one of the newly released Meg and Bubbly digital stamp and the lonely boy digital stamp.



I printed the images on Neenah solar white card stock and colored them with my markers and color pencils. I used my white signo gel pen to add dots.
The sentiment is printed on neenah paper as well and I used green distress ink around the borders.
I used a white card base and some background paper with flower patterns and Easter colors.
I tied some white and green twine on the image, and adhered it with foam tape on the card.
I added 3 butterfly wood chips and a cute green bunny wood chip.


We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!

And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   

I would like to participate on the following challenges:

Through the Craftroom Door
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
crafting from the heart challenge blog
pde linky party
just keep on creating
paper creators crafts
our crafty corner

16 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a super card, such a sweet image.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very sweet and beautiful Olga
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga! This is adorable! I hope you are feeling better from the flu! I had a rough day yesterday but feeling a bit better today so I wanted to get caught up on your cards that I missed.

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and such a lovely colour..x
 {aNNie}

Maxine D said...

What a lovely card Olga, love your colours and how you have used the images.
Blessings
Maxine

Pamela said...

Very pretty card, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the heart.

Pam x

Janis Lewis said...

Love your scene and coloring! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

Katrina Brown said...

What a cute card! The image is so sweet and the coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and little butterflies and rabbit
Carol x

Pamela said...

Pretty card and such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

Pam x

MaryH said...

Perfect card for Easter, and love the way you've combined the images. Lovely work on the little girl's skirt, and also on the clouds in the background. Adorable cheeky bunny and just a totally cute well designed card! TFS

Kim Heggins said...

Olga...this is as sweet as can be. I love your fabulous coloring and adorable images. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog and for becoming my latest follower, and I just became one of your followers too! Your cards are just fabulous.

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely Easter card, I love the main image and the pretty papers. This card is so bright and cheerful.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Donna Ellis said...

Olga, this is adorable. I like the colors, and especially your "dotted" technique with the pale blue green color halo'ing both images, and even the fluttering path of your butterfly. So sweet! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

Helen Haines said...

Really cute image, great card Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT