Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Meg and Bubbly, Easter card



Hello everyone!
There is a new release for March on the Sasayaki Glitter shop and you can see some amazing inspiration from the DT ladies on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog.
For my inspiration card I have used the lovely image of Meg and Bubbly digital stamp



I printed the image on Neenah solar white card stock and I colored it with my Promarkers and color pencils. I used my white signo gel pen to add dots.
I used a white card base and some background papers with Easter patterns and colors.
I tied some white and purple twine, added a butterfly wood chip and to finish my card some sequins in clear, purple, pink and green colors.


We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my inspiration card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   





17 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

This is a beautiful card and so sweet.
Lovely colours.
Hugs Bianca.

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and so beautiful Olga
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

So adorable, Olga! Your colouring looks beautiful!

Sarah said...

So cute!! xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Olga, a sweet image and lovely design.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous Olga as always and love your colouring.xx

Maxine D said...

This is really pretty Olga, and you have made a wonderful card with the beautifully coloured image
Blessings
Maxine

Rebecca Gillard said...

Such a sweet card with a beautiful image. Thank you for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party. Beckie x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and cute image love all the layers and embellishments
Carol x

Janis Lewis said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

laurigami said...

So beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Anet van Zyl said...

Olga, I just love your adorable card. Love your colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

Karen said...

I'm here with my other DT hat on today, and I am so happy to be commenting on your card. Smiles.

So lovely!

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen.DT.
www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

Karen C said...

How cute!!! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
Hugs,
Karen C

Bettina L. said...

This is adorable. Love the details with the layers, twine, gems and colors. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

suzARTe said...

Such a gorgeous card Olga, I love the main image and all the lovely details that make this card look great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx