Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Sasayaki Glitter Mother's Day card


Hello everyone!
There is a new release for March on the Sasayaki Glitter shop and you can see some amazing inspiration from all the DT ladies on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog.
For my inspiration card I have used the Mother's Day Sheep digital stamp.

I printed my image and my sentiment on watercolor paper and I colored it with my distress inks.
I used my white signo gel pen to add dots.
I also used my clear versamark pen around the border of the image and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
I adhered my card on a green card base.


We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my inspiration card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   














16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute Olga
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card! Such a cute image and fun sentiment! Love your background! You are lucky to have a printer that doesn't mind water - my ink runs like crazy.

aussie aNNie said...

You have talent, this is gorgeous.xxx

Maxine D said...

Olga this is a wonderful card - love your water coloured background!! and the silver embossed edge
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fun image and fabulous water colouring-love the silver embossed edges too
Carol x

CraftYourPassion said...

Just love your water colouring on this cute image.Great sentiment too.Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Janis Lewis said...

Great painting! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Vivian Lake said...

Those sheep just about sum it up right?? LOL Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

laurigami said...

Super cute card .Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Veronica Regazzi said...

Fun card!!!
Thank you for play with us at Craft your Passion.
hugs
Veronica

Sandy Mork said...

This card is adorable! Your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!

Anet van Zyl said...

Adorable Mother's Day card Olga. Love your colouring of the sheep. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Karen said...

I'm here with my other DT hat on today, and I have to tell you that this card is superb.

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen.DT.
www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

Kay Dalton said...

love the image, great card,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay

silvia sencaka said...

Awww so cute! Love it! Thank you for entering our challenge at Petal Lu. Good luck!

Silvia, Petal Lu DT

suzARTe said...

This card is so very very cool. I love the main image and the sentiment that goes with this card is perfect.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx