Tuesday, 1 March 2016

World Wide Open DT challenge #09


Hello everyone! and a Happy new month!
I have the pleasure to be on the DT for the World Wide Open Design Team challenge blog and we have a brand new challenge that starts today and it's Anything goes. Come and play with us if you are on a DT, we have some amazing prizes!

For my card today I am using Img947 Coffee Fairy by Sherri Baldy
And as a coffee lover my-self I just love this little Fairy!

I used a sentiment which is free by Jessa from Useless trinkets.
I printed my image on watercolor paper and colored her with my Inktense pencils.
I used my white signo gel pen for the dots and clear wink of stella on the wings and the eyes, and glossy accent on the heart on the bag.
I used a purple card base and some mustard colored patterned papers and craft brown doily. I used distress ink on the borders to make it more of a coffee color.
As for the hearts, I used my distress inks on some watercolor paper and cut out some hearts with a puncher. I also used distress ink on the border of the hearts.
I adhered the image and the hearts with foam squares for some dimension.


So there is my first card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
Color It Create It Show It Off
blog francais les besties
besties challenge
my besties dutch girls designs
pde linky party
crafty gals corner challenges
crafting from the heart challenge blog
simon says stamp blog - monday challenge
inspiration destination challenge blog
just keep on creating

19 comments:

Maxine D said...

What a cute card Olga - love the sentiment and you use of colour
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle Windsor said...

Gorgeous Olga thank you for joining us at Colour It, Create It, Show It Off
Michelle xx

Yvonne Krijgsman said...

Beautiful,I love how you did the hair...Gorgeous coloring,good luck and hope to see you next time..Yvonne XX My Besties Dutch Girl DT

Janis Lewis said...

Really cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Ilonka said...

Hi Olga, your card is so beautiful thank you for joining us at Colour It, Create It, Show It Off

Hugs Ilonka

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautifullllllll Olga
Gr Karin

Lena's Creations said...

Very cute and fun. Sweet image and lovely card design.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs ~ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

Kaija said...

Very Gorgeous!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Good Luck and Welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image love the layout and little hearts
Carol x

Chantale Renaud said...

De toute beauté j'aime le mélange de couleurs!
Merci de participer au défi My-Besties Français
Bonne chance!

Heather Carney said...

Love all the hearts with her. Thanks for joining us at Besties International
Xoxo Heather

Macarena said...

This is very cute. I like the girly look especially the small purple hearts. Thank you for playing along with Simon Monday Challenge!

hester said...

Wow your card is gorgeous
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Colour it Create it Show it off
Hugs Hester

Dolphine said...

lovely card
thank you for joining us at My Besties french blog

Michelle Windsor said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My Besties International
Michelle xx

suzARTe said...

A really lovely card, I love the main image and the lovely embellishments. This card has so much dimension.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Cindy said...

Gorgeous Olga, great card, great digi! Love it. Thank you for joining the challenge of My Bestie Dutch Girls designs. Groetjes, Cindy

Luana said...

Olga, this is really cute. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties International Good luck!

Luana DT

CUORE DURAN said...

Beautiful Olga. Thank you very much for taking part with us in our challenge,(Colour It Creat It Show It Off). Luck, Happy day.