Thursday, 31 March 2016

You take my Bread away!!

Hello everyone!

Today I am over on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog showcasing the Bread digital image and sentiment. Don't you think he's adorable?


So I printed the image and the sentiment on Kraft card stock (well by now you should know that I love Kraft card stock! lol) and stamped a lot of hearts.
I used my pencils to color the image and the hearts.
I used my white Signo gel pen for the highlights.
I added some twine to finish my card.



We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!



And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
addicted to stamps - challenge-187-make-your-mark
crafting-with-friends
cre8tive hands friends
crafting by designs
avenue 613 - challenge-169-anything-goes-no-twist

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Olga

gr karin

Bad Kitty said...

super cutte card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Gaby Dierx said...

Funny card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sarah said...

He looks fantastic on Kraft Olga xx

MaryH said...

He is adorable on the kraft, and I would never have thought to print on this (well, I'm not sure my printer would take it either!) This is an image I would not have known how to use & you've created such an adorable card. Love the extra highlighting with the white, and then adding in the glow of the soft yellow. Well done!! Glad to see you are feeling better. TFS

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant designed creation...love it. Have a wonderful weekend.xxx  {aNNie}

Michelle said...

Such a fun card!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day,
Michelle x

Claudia Rogier said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at CWF
hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends

Mandy LaCroix said...

Haha! This is ADORABLE! Love it!
Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted To Stamps & More! :)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fun image and play on words
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahmat said...

Hahaa what a wonderful card, love the image and sentiment , so glad to see you at ATSM.

Sanja Grdinić said...

:) You had me giggling with this one!
Have an awesome day...