Friday, 1 April 2016

Dino and the ducklings


Hello everyone!

There is a new release today on the Sasayaki Glitter shop and you can see a lot of inspiration over on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog. 
For my DT inspiration card today I am using one more adorable image from the new release,  Dino and ducklings digital image. So cute!


I printed the image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored with my alcohol markers,
I used glossy accent on the Dino's hat, his teeth and his nails,
My sentiment is a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Hello Spring"
Pattern paper and matting card stocks from my stash,
I used three different colors of twine that matches the colors of the card,
And finished my card with sequins.

We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!



And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
classic design team challenge
brown sugar challenge
inspiration destination challenge blog
Through the Craftroom Door


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooo he is cute beautiful card Olga
Gr Karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card, I love the image.
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous creation in our very first challenge. It's great to see such talent. Please join us again next month. Each month we have a new sponsor. xx[aNNie DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Carla Brooke said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing at Classic Design Team Challenge!

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Art Newbie said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing at TTCRD!
Alessandra - DT

Denice said...

Squeee.....love the image and paper! Your color choices are spot on! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TTCRD, hope you'll join us again for more of our weekly Anything Goes challlenges.
Denice - TTCRD DT

Annette Stapylton said...

Olga, fantastic creation here. Love your image and love your design. You have done great work with the card.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Annette DT Leader
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Lori T said...

Such a cute image. Thank you so much for joining and supporting our new challenge, Classic Design Team Open Challenge DT Lori xx

cotnob said...

A super card Olga, such a fabulous image and lovely dotty background.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

Oh ho! I've been seeing this cute little dino at a couple of blogs today, and each time he makes me smile at his adorable cuteness. He looks delightfully fun in his purple outfit, and love the way you've done the layout. The background paper's circles are just perfect with Mr. P. Dino! TFS & Have a good week

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute Dino and the B.paper suits perfectly
Carol x

Sandra van Blaricum said...

FAbulous card and great coloring on the Dino!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

Michelle said...

So funny this image. Love the way you coloured it.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck, Michelle (DT)