Friday, 8 April 2016

Happy Birthday card

Hello everyone!

I would like to welcome my newest follower Sue from Tanglemouse Cards, please visit her blog, but I am sure you know her very well as she is very talented and she is such an inspiration! I just love her work! Thank you so much Sue for joining me!

Today I have a card that I made for my dear husband. It was his birthday yesterday and now that he has seen the card (he loved it! fewww...) I can share it.



I have used an image from Bugaboo stamps and it is called Scene it Birthday Bears.


So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
inspiration destination challenge blog
avenue 613
catch the bug blog

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Olga, the image is awesome and just love your chosen colours...have a great weekend.xx
 {aNNie}

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute Olga
Gr Karin

Gaby Dierx said...

A furtastic card...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Maxine D said...

What a fun and furry card - beautifully coloured too.
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A super card Olga, such a fun image and great colouring.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Olga!!
Kevin xx

Kim Heggins said...

This is one fabulous and festive card!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful, fun and colourful card with us this time at 613 Avenue Create.
Lorraine DT

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring looks amazing - such striking colours. I also love your fun card design.
Sue...xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and love the image and fabulous colouring-belated Happy Birthday to your hubby
Carol x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Happy belated Birthday to your husband, Olga! I'm sure he loved how fun and colorful it is!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Happy birthday to your Sweetie, and what a darling card you have made for him. Loving all the colors on this fun image, and what a perfect sentiment to accompany the image! TFS & Hugs

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Olga, love your colouring and glitter you added. Have a wonderful weekend. Anet x

Lois Wyche said...

Such a beautiful card that anyone would love to have.