Friday, 22 April 2016

Teddy and balloon DT inspiration

Hello everyone!

I am on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog today to showcase this adorable image called teddy and balloon.


I printed the image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored with my alcohol markers,
I used glossy accent on the glasses of the little bear and on the balloon,
My sentiment is from my stash,
Pattern paper and matting card stocks from my stash,
I finished my card with sequins.


We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!

And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga so cute! have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and so very beautiful Olga

gr karin

Sarah said...

Super card Olga made all the more so by the matching paper xx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute bear and love the layout and design
Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really beautiful Olga, I like the design
Kevin xx

Bad Kitty said...

cute card!
I have candy on my blog if you want to enter.
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Gaby Dierx said...

Lovely teddybear, I like the heart-balloons!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Maxine D said...

Love this card Olga - the bear is gorgeous with the shiny glasses, and the balloon paper and sequins are just right to go with him and make a wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant design here today and gorgeous colour combo used on this fab card....hope you are having a great weekend. xx

 {aNNie}

cotnob said...

A super card Olga, such a cute teddy and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....love that sweet teddy bear.

Anet van Zyl said...

Just love your adorable card Olga. Beautiful layout and love the glossy accents you added. Anet x

Lois Wyche said...

An amazing, super cute card.