Saturday, 30 April 2016

Time to bloom


Hello everyone,

Today I have a card that I made for the Free stamp of the month progressive challenge over at From the Heart Stamps, and I have used the Time to bloom image.



I printed the image and the sentiment that comes in the set on Neenah Solar white and colored it with my alcohol markers.
I used my white Posca pen to add all the dots on the flowers.
I used my alcohol marker to make a border around the image and adhered it with foam tape.
The silver border around the edges is actually a glitter silver washi tape.
To finish off my card I added sequins.

So there is my card for today.
I had so much fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
From the Heart Stamps
our crafty corner

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is amazing - your colouring is beautiful and I love your vibrant colour scheme and gorgeous card design.
Sue...xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card lovely colours. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Olga, such lovely rich colours and sweet sentiment.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Olga, I like the image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning. I was so tempted to buy this stamp and start the progressive challenge and still may do so after seeing your gorgeous result.xx  {aNNie}

Bad Kitty said...

great card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Maxine D said...

What a great card Olga - love how you have used the white pen on the edges of the flowers
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning card Olga
Gr Karin

Lois Wyche said...

I love this card and how you colored the image!

Donna Ellis said...

Ooooh, Olga! How beautiful your coloring is - and the image is spectacularly done with the blue halo and pretty white "dots" emphasizing the flower petals! So lovely. Thank you for visiting my blog today. I am now, also, your newest follower! hugs, de

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful card Olga...just love your sweet flowers and amazing coloring.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and fabulous colouring and another great sentiment
Carol x