Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Cute kitties Design Team inspiration bookmark


Hello everyone!

I am on the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog today to showcase this beautiful image called Cute kitties.





The book I have used as a prop for my pictures is called "Simon's Cat" by Simon Tofield.
A good friend of mine gave me two books from this author for my birthday, I loved them and since then I follow "Simon's Cat" on You Tube.


 I printed my image on Neenah solar white card stock and colored it with my alcohol markers.
I created my own pattern paper, by using different stamps that I have, some are from a Simon Says Stamps stamp set and some are from a stamp set that was a gift with a papercrafting magazine.
I stamped on Neenah solar white card stock with Memento black tuxedo ink and the hearts with red Versa color stamp pad.


I matted my pattern paper with red card stock and my kitties with black card stock, I then adhered all of them on top of some white card stock and created this bookmark.


 We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!

And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.
 
So there is my card for today.
I really had fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga   

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
world wide open design team challenge
Through the Craftroom Door
brown sugar challenge
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
crafting from the heart challenge blog
crafty gals corner challenges
crafty catz weekly challenge
simon says stamp blog


26 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous book mark Olga love the image and your fabulous back ground paper
Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

That is a really fantastic bookmark Olga. The image is fabulous (as are they all actually!!) and i love the cheeky butt of the one at the bottom of the pile. Super handcrafted background paper too, you clever thing!1 xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

een super cute and great / beautiful tag Olga
Gr Karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Love the little cats!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

cotnob said...

Such a sweet tag Olga, a cute image and great papers.
Pauline
x

Maxine D said...

What a sweet bookmark Olga - love the kitty stack, and you fabulous background. I also love the Simon's Cats videos.
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. Lovely creation and gorgeous colours xxx{aNNie}

Annette Stapylton said...

Absolutely fabulous. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Melanie Gee said...

This is so cute. The cats are coloured in so effortlessly :) Great to give as a gift should be proud.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag,cute image and fabulous stamped background you made
Carol x

Bad Kitty said...

super cute card!
have a nice day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Heather said...

A brautifully goloured adorable image .............your image is beautiful with super details and adorable fun supersand drtails!!

hugs
Heather x
Thanks so much for joining us with out Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Judy V said...

Sweet bookmark! Love those cute kitties! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Olga thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Angela Jones said...

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I hope you can join us again.
Angie DT

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is really lovely. Such beautiful colouring and a cute design just perfect for that sweet image.
Sue...xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute kitty tag! tFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love your adorable trio of kitties.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at Crafting FRom The Heart
Carol DT x

MaryH said...

Delightful image, and I love how you made each of the striped kitties a different color. The blue shadow outline really made this image stand out so well. Absolutely love the background paper. Clever you to create it purposely to show off these cute kittens. A great tag. TFS & Have a great wkend.

Lois Wyche said...

This cute, adorable and lovable all at the same time. A great book mark!

Billie A said...

Fun bookmark tag. I love it and the paper choice is perfect. Sweet kittens. sure to bring a smile. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Billie A (DT)

CornishKat said...

This is adorable, love your stripy cats.
Katrina x

Joyce said...

What a cute book mark.

Virginia Lu said...

Beautiful work! Love the outline of the kitten! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Caz s said...

What a gorgeous make...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again soon..

Caz x
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
My Blog