Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Hamlet Pigwit in the planter


Hello everyone,

Today I have a card that I made for the Free Stamp Of the Month progressive challenge over at From the Heart Stamps, and I have used the Hamlet Pigwit in the planter image and one of the sentiments that came with the set.



So there is my card for today.
I had so much fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
from the heart stamps
simon says stamp blog - wednesday challenge
Through the Craftroom Door
inspiration destination challenge blog
crafting from the heart challenge blog





12 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Great card, love this little pig!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super sweet and a gorgeous card Olga

gr kairn

Bad Kitty said...

very cute!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

cotnob said...

A super card Olga, such a fun image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Lois Wyche said...

Awesome card with a great, beautiful image, design and detail. Love it!

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute and love the fun image
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful work, just love the colours and concept...xx{aNNie}

Maxine D said...

What a wonderful card Olga - love how you have coloured the image, and the blue around the sentiment really makes it stand out.
Blessings
Maxine

Lyn said...

Love it - great coloring with the fun dots and border doodle! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
lyn

Art Newbie said...

What a lovely card! I love the coloring! thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week... I hope I will see you again soon!

Hugs,

Alessandra - DT

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...love your sweet piggy!

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

This is so cute..... I love your piggy stamp.

Hugs Bianca.