Thursday, 12 May 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!

 Hello everyone!

Today is my mother's birthday! so I made this card for her, I chose this particular image because when she was a little girl she used to love to go out in the rain and dance around!
So when I saw this adorable image I immediately remembered of my mother!

And what a coincidence! when I chose the image and made the card I didn't know that it was also the 13th Birthday of Amanda Byron's Faery Ink blog and this image is Fable April Showers.

The digital sentiment is from Skogstokiga digital images.





I printed the image on Neenah Solar white paper and colored with alcohol markers.
I used glossy accent on the water drops and my white signo gel pen to add accents.
I also added sequins.
  


So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

20 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhhhh this is super sweet and such a very beautiful card Olga

gr karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Great card, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Olga love the image gorgeous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Olga, such a fun image and fabulous colours.
Pauline
x

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card...just love your incredible coloring and sweet images.

Bad Kitty said...

so nice card
happy birthday to your mom
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Maxine D said...

What a gorgeous wee masterpiece Olga - I am sure your mother will love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Congratulations with your mother Olga.
Wonderful card, here's your mother must be very happy.
Hugs Bianca.

Creations by Shirl said...

Love coloring and pretty color combo. TFS it with Brown Sugar challenge~

Eek Eek said...

OOoo I like seeing it on the blog too, get more pics!! Think glossy accents and sequins work particularly well for the rainy day look :) Its a superb card :D Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Lois Wyche said...

This is so super beautiful...love your image and all the details..tfs

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Olga & I love the colours :o)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Joyce said...

This is adorable. Love the coloring.

MaryH said...

It's a beautiful card, wonderfully colored, so bright & cheery. Enjoyed hearing why you selected the image for your Sweet Mom. Also love the lacey borders...just right for some feminine touches to celebrate your Mom's birthday. TFS & Happy wkend.

Aly Smedes said...

Beautiful card and colors! Love the coloring!Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the craftroom door.
Hope to see you back soon!

Aly DT

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously designed creation and the colours are gorgeous.xx  {aNNie}

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the image and fabulous colouring-great memory too and Happy Birthday to your Mum
Carol x

Claudia Rogier said...

Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Kim said...

This is so pretty! Love the bling and adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colour combo!

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx