Thursday, 5 May 2016

Fairy Freya


Hello everyone!

I would like to welcome my newest followers Helen Haines from "Helen's Crafty Shed" and Donna Ellis from "Creative Smiles", please visit their blog, they are very talented ladies and they are so inspiring! Thank you so much Ladies for joining me!

Today I have a card that I created with this beautiful image "Fairy Freya" from Art by MiRan that was given to us for April's Progressive challenge on Facebook.
I just fell in love with this lovely fairy!




I printed the image on Neenah Solar white paper and colored her with my alcohol markers.
I used my white Posca pen for the white dots and clear wink of Stella on the wings.
I used a stamp with fairy dots that I got with a crafting magazine and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is also heat embossed with clear embossing powder and is also a gift from a crafting magazine. I just love that sentiment.
I used some different colors of card stock as a background and I finished off my card with my beloved sequins.


So there is my card for today.
I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate in the following challenges:
  

19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring and card Olga

gr karin

Bad Kitty said...

so pretty

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is amazing; I love the colours you have used and the pretty details you have added.
Sue...xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Olga, such a beautifully coloured image and fabulous sentiment.
Pauline
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Olga love the image fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your card...this is as sweet as can be. I just love that wonderful sentiment. It reminds me of one I learned years ago at Disneyland in princess school...elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, touch your lips and blow a kiss, it's a princess wave, so fun.

Maxine D said...

Olga this is one stunning and very pretty card. Love it
blessings
Maxine

MaryH said...

Oh my, what fun purple hair! Great shading & highlights with what can be a difficult color (at least for me). Love that delightful sentiment and it's such a pretty card. Well done. TFS & HUgs

Berni Cuttino said...

What a delightfully sweet card! The design is eye catching and I love the color palette on your design. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Gale said...

This is beautiful Olga. Love the purple hair. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured image fabulous hair and great sentiment
Carol x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a charming card and who doesn't love purple hair! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it on Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cheery card, nice colours too.xx  {aNNie}

Donna Ellis said...

She is colored beautifully, Olga! I love the pretty "fantasy" colors and all the fairy dust. Of COURSE I believe! LOL darling card, and so encouraging and uplifting! xoxox

Joyce said...

This is truly adorable. Love your coloring.

Aurora Aurelia said...

Gorgeous card.. love your simple design and her hair 2tones colouring.. Thank you for joining our challenge #57 at Artbymiran Challenge blog.. Hope you can also join our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3

xx ~RoRa

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a charming card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful !!!!!!

Hugs Bianca.

Lois Wyche said...

Love this card and all its details. The sentiment is so sweet!