Friday, 17 June 2016

Butterflies


Hello everyone!

Today I have a Clean and Simple card



My stamps are a gift from a papercraft magazine,
I stamped them on Neenah solar white card stock with Distress Inks, Victorian velvet and Seedless preserves,
Then I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.
I added some clear glitter and some sequins.



So there is my card for today,
I had a very relaxing time making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
Xoxo Olga


I would like to participate in the following challenges :

clean and simple on sunday




12 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful...just love your sweet butterflies.

Maxine D said...

Olga this is beautiful - love how you have used the stamps and the wonderful colour choices you have here.
Blessings
Maxine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Olga have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

What a fabulous card, lovely stamp used ..xx
 {aNNie}

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga love it
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty, Olga. I love butterflies! Beautiful stamping! So clever to emboss in clear - gorgeous! I hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Olga, lots of lovely sparkle.
Pauline
x

Joyce said...

Your butterflies are stunning. Love the bling.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and gorgeous butterflies love all the bling
Carol x

Lois Wyche said...

Love this beautiful butterfly card!

MaryH said...

Beautiful butterflies on this CAS card. Ideal colors to emboss with the sparkling EP, and the perfect sentiment too. Love the colors, and the graduated sizes of these butterflies. The little 'bling' between them adds a lot more dimension too! TFS