Thursday, 2 June 2016

Delightful Daphne


Hello everyone!

For my third post today I have a card that I created with this beautiful image called "Delightful Daphne" from Art by MiRan, and was given to us for May's Progressive challenge on Facebook.
Isn't she beautiful!



For this card I went with shades of purple and yellow, I just love this combination!
I printed my image on Neenah solar white card stock and colored her with alcohol markers.
On my card base I used Distress Inks, used my sponges to create a nice background and then splatter some water droplets, picked up the water with a paper towel.
My sentiment that is from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set "Hello Spring!" and I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo black ink.


I used a White pearly card base and used my border punch, on the inside of the card I adhered a yellow card stock to create this border on my card.
I also used ribbons to add layers on the border.
I adhered my image with foam tape, added some white paper flowers and finished with some sequins.


So this is my third card for today.
I really loved making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate in the following challenges:
art by miran challenge
the crafty addicts
Through The Craftroom Door
avenue 613
crafting in a beautiful mess
paper creators crafts
craft your passion challenges
crafting by designs
creative fingers challenge blog
carabbie moments of craft
inspiration destination challenge blog


26 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Olga gorgeous card, beautiful colours

gr karin

Chris said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, fabulous colouring and design. Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Kleido said...

Lovely creation... love the Little Girl and the pretty colour combination. Just awesome!!!

Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at A Beautiful Mess and good luck!

Hugs
Doris *DT*

*DT* A Beautiful Mess
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Eek Eek said...

Also a big fan of purple and yellow, and it's such a sweet image. Beautiful card! Like the splatters too :)Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Lois Wyche said...

This is just gorgeous as well as the birthday card for your second project.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image,beautiful background and layers and love the punched border
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh so pretty, LOVE the colours chosen Olga, and the sentiment is perfect for now days.xxx{aNNie}

Spiral Creativity said...

So pretty.Love the image.Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers.

Rgds,
Shamita DT

Angela Jones said...

Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

Angela Jones said...

Thanks for joining our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.

Maxine D said...

Oh Olga this is so pretty - love the colour combination and the way you have used it.
Blessings
Maxine

Ine Swinkels said...

Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Olga, a beautifully coloured image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Jeanie Ellis said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Dreja said...

Ein wundervolles Werk. Super!
Danke daß du bei A Beautiful Mess dabei bist.
LG Dreja

MaryH said...

She is indeed beautiful & girly,& your coloring/shading/highlights are just superb. This shade of color is not the easiest to work with. You've done splendid work here. Absolutely love the lace border with this little sweetie...it just compliments the rest of the design layout. Well done, indeed! TFS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there, my friend! I'm finally back in blogland! Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Your card is adorable! I love the sweet image! Your colouring is gorgeous! I love the background and the sequin placement! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is one amazing card! Your coloring is shear perfection! Love your sweet little lady too, simply adorable.

Joyce said...

Adorable and perfectly colored.

Helene Siermans said...

Love the background you created! Looks so pretty with those shinny sequinses too.
Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck and hope to see you back soon again.
Nick DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.
Thank you for your comments on my blog

Lau W said...

So pretty and sweet creation !
Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

Anet van Zyl said...

Just beautiful Olga, love the pretty layering and your colouring. Hugs Anet x

Katrina Brown said...

Adorable!!