Thursday, 2 June 2016

Happy Cupcake Girl


Hello Everyone!

For my second post today I have this card that I made for our niece's birthday.

All four digital stamps I have used are from Skogstokiga designs, Petra Maria is a very talented Swedish designer, please visit her blog as she is designing some really cute images, tags, sentiments and pattern papers!

I was one of the lucky winners, back in March, of her blog candy in which I won 6 images and among them these adorable images and tags!

On the inside of the card I created a pocket for the Birthday present money and to fit the bookmark I created.
My image and the bookmark were printed on Neenah solar white card stock and colored with alcohol markers.


I chose shades of blue even though this card was given to a young woman, I just love blue color and I don't think it should be used only for male cards.


For the front of the card I used the Happy Cupcake Girl digital image and the small tag, that I printed on Neenah solar white card stock. I colored my image with my alcohol markers, and the tag's border as well.
I used my white gel pen for some accents and my beloved glossy accents on the cupcakes and the buttons of her dress.
A Kraft card base, a blue doily, a paper straw cut in half and some patterned papers in shades of blue.
And to finish everything I added sequins.


So there is my second card for today.
I had so much fun making it and I hope you like it!
Our niece loved it! which made me very happy!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
avenue 613
crafting in a beautiful mess
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper
paper creators crafts
cheery lynn designs
craft your passion challenges
crafting by designs
creative fingers challenge blog
carabbie moments of craft
inspiration destination challenge blog

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards Olga and I do like those images used...xx{aNNie}

Bonnie Garby said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Bad Kitty said...

so sweet card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cupcake and use of straws -congrats on winning the blog candy
Carol x

Spiral Creativity said...

Lovely Card.Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers.

Rgds,
Shamita DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just so fabulous with all the fun details you added. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Maxine D said...

Fabulous card Olga - I am sure it will be well received.
Blessings
Maxine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and wonderful card Olga thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Olga, so many super details.
Pauline
x

Debbie's Time Out said...

Beautifully layer birthday card. Your niece will love it. Thanks for joining in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 3, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper June challenge. x

Natalie said...

awesome card! Beautiful inside and out :)
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

This card is so creative! You did a great job!
Thanks for participating!
A Beautiful Mess: Challenge #3 :)
-Tasha

Anet van Zyl said...

Awww this is adorable Olga, love the cute Image and pretty embellishments. Hugs Anet x

Colette said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Rebecca Gillard said...

This is such a fab card. I love all the detail you have included. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x