Thursday, 2 June 2016

Knitting time - Sasayaki Glitter new release


Hello everyone!

On the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog you can see all the new digital images from the June Release.

For my Design Team inspiration card I am showcasing the new image called Knitting time.
The frame around the little bunny is a digital image from Skogstokiga designs, 







I wanted to create the feel of a wall filled with frames.
I printed my image and the frame around it on Neenah solar white card stock and colored them with my alcohol markers.
I stamped the sentiment, that is part of a free set from a paper crafting magazine, with Memento Tuxedo black Ink.


I used a Kraft card base and created layers with my pattern papers.
I fussy cut around the frame with the image and adhered it on top of the layers with some foam tape.
I also used some enamel dots and white gel pen for some accents.


So there is my first card for today.
I had so much fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
crafting in a beautiful mess
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper
paper creators crafts
cheery lynn designs
craft your passion challenges
crafting by designs
creative fingers challenge blog
carabbie moments of craft
inspiration destination challenge blog
classic design team challenge

14 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Really pretty!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is sweet and very beautiful Olga

gr karin

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Juliz Design Post said...

Pretty design, thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the dies and layout,great layering and love the framed image
Carol x

Annette Stapylton said...

Love this Olga. Love the wide stripes and the frame you have used for your image.
Great little image too.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Maxine D said...

What a gorgeous creation Olga, and I love all your detail in this.
Blessings
Maxine

beatriz blazquez arrabal said...

What a cute image! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

cotnob said...

A super card Olga, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline
x

cards by Victoria said...

very sweet card.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Victoria DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Chrissy said...

He is such a little sweetie Olga...gorgeous card.
Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge..
Luv CHRISSYxx
[Chrissy DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Jenny Alia said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining the Lots of Layers challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck in the draw!

Anet van Zyl said...

I just love your card Olga, beautiful layout. Hugs Anet x

Cathy Clowes said...

Such a sweet card. Love the design and the beautiful frame. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x