Monday, 27 June 2016

Sisters, Design Team shaker card


Hello Everyone!

I would like to welcome my newest follower Tenia from Jazzy Paper.
Please visit her blog. She is a very talented lady and she is very inspiring! Thank you so much Tenia for joining me!

Today I made my Design Team shaker card with My Besties - Sisters digital image from Sherri Baldy Designs.

We have our challenge at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog that runs for the second week and is "Anything goes".
Come join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want, and we have some great prizes for the winners!








If you are a follower you know that my brother and his companion recently had a second baby girl.
So I wanted to make a card for my 4 year old niece and show her as a big sister, so I thought that this image is perfect for this occasion! 
She loved it and was playing with the shaker for days!
I printed my image on Neenah solar white card stock, colored it with my alcohol markers and then fussy cut the girls.
I created a shaker card and adhered them on top of it!
Finished off the card with sequins and white dots using a white signo gel pen.




So there is my card for today.

I really enjoyed making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
craft your passion challenges
crafting from the heart challenge blog
Through the Craftroom Door
world wide open design team challenge
stempelkueche-challenge
the crafty addicts


 

18 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute shaker card, Olga! Your colouring is so pretty!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Olga
Gr Karin

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely adorable card...just love all those beautiful colors.

Skogstokiga/Petra Maria said...

Thanks alot for your lovley commnt in my blog <3
Big Hug from me

Maxine D said...

What a fun and fabulous card Olga. I love the way you have used the white dots and sequins outside the shaker box.
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly made creation...such a fabulous design...xx {aNNie}

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Olga they are so beautifully coloured and I love the shaker box behind them, so fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Olga - it's a beautiful shaker card - love the sisters! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Olga, beautiful colouring and brilliant shaker design.
Pauline
x

Lois Wyche said...

I like shaker cards and this one is a beauty.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card Olga and love the bright colours
Carol x

Annette Stapylton said...

Lover your shaker card, its just super and fabulous gorgeous bright colours too. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! ..today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

SonjaK said...

Such a great shaker card with all its elements, pretty sequins and wonderful colors! I'm sure your nice loved it very much and she must have been happy to have been given a special treatment now that she's a big sister. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Stempelküche challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fablous fun, shaker card. Love the colours! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Addicts Challenge!
Hugs Donna(DT)
xx

Sue Hickey said...

Faboulous idea
Thank you for joining us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Sue DT
Hugs
xx