Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Welcome Baby Girl!


Hello Everyone,

My brother and his companion recently had their second baby girl! My older niece is almost 4 years old. And I wanted to make a Congratulations card for them that would represent their little family.

So I decided to purchase the perfect images for this card from Make it Crafty. And specifically these 2 images Sophie sitting baby digi stamp and Kayla loves daddy digi stamp.
I combined them together and created my scene.

I really love how it turned out!



I printed my images on some Neenah solar white card stock and colored with my alcohol markers.
I then fussy cut the image and added foam tape on the back.
I used a white card base and behind my little scene I adhered a pattern paper with pink clouds.
I added a ribbon, the sentiment with foam squares on the back and to finish off the card I added some sequins.



So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun making it! especially since it's for family! and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

becka b challenge
the crafty addicts
crafting-with-friends
ccc digi creations
Through the Craftroom Door
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
crafting from the heart challenge blog





21 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Olga
Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

This sounds like its the perfect card Olga. You have made such a brilliant job xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Olga
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Olga, brilliant fussy cutting.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card Olga, I like the images
Kevin xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous congratulations card and love how you combined the images to make the family scene
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Olga, this is gorgeous! I love how big the images are - your colouring looks amazing! Love the background too!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation..love your sweet image and colours are great...xx {aNNie}

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

crafty said...

You have created a lovely scene here. Thanks for playing along at Crafting from the Heart.
Mary

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

MaryH said...

What a perfect card for a little family addition.Love how you've combined the images to make such a sweet & appropriate card too. Bright cheery colors, perfect coloring. TFS & Hugs, best wishes for the family too.

Blue Daisy said...

This is gorgeous Olga! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafting With Friends!

Tracy (DT)

Spiral Creativity said...

This is a very beautiful card.Thank you for joining us at craft your passion.All the best.

Rgds,
Shamita
(spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

Lois Wyche said...

This is a stunning card made with your hands for my eyes...tfs

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeously colored, Olga! (I envy your shading skills), and beautifully designed by using more than one image - how caring to customize the card so much for the special occasion. congratulations to your family (thank you for sharing your happiness with us!) hugs, de

Kim Heggins said...

What a wonderful card...just love your coloring, so perfect!

cecilia gunnarsson said...

Wow A great creation !! LOVE the colouring and all the details that makes is so great to look at!! WONDERFUL
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci

TTCRD DT

Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lynda said...

aww so cute, love the sentiment behind the card... perfect x Thankyou for joining us over at 'Becka B's. for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope you come and join in again Lynda xx

Gale said...

This is a fantastic card Olga. Love how you created the family scene. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in ourBECKA B challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy X