Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Carpe Diem



Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card that I created with a free image from All Dressed Up and you can find it here.
The digital sentiment is from  Skogstokiga Designs.

Today starts the 30 day Coloring Challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin, and I am actually pretty excited about this! I hope you can all play along, it's so much fun!







I printed the image on Neenah solar white card stock and colored it with my coloring pencils.
I used a white card base and papers from my stash to mat everything.
I finished the card with some sequins.



So there is my card for today,
I had such a good time coloring and creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
All dressed up challenges
craft your passion challenges
Through the Craftroom Door
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
crafting from the heart challenge blog

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a sweet card! Your colouring always looks so pretty!

Maxine D said...

What a beautifully coloured image Olga - she is such a sweet image, and you have really made a wonderful card with her.
Blessings
Maxine

Bad Kitty said...

very sweet card

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love this gorgeous image very girly
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous Olga
Gr Karin

Elizabeth Hart said...

So very sweet and feminine with the pink. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Cara Malmrose said...

Lovely card Olga. I love the image, beautifully colored!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
(Hugs) Cara
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation, love the beautiful colours and thanks for joining in our current challenge.x[aNNie Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT]

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x