Monday, 25 July 2016

Christmas in July, week 29

 
Hello everyone,

Another week, another Christmas card! And today I am using a digital stamp from Bugaboo stamps and the image is called Christmas tree row . I love the digi stamps from this company and you should visit them, they are great!

In January I mentioned on my blog that I will be making one Christmas card per week because I am participating at the weekly challenge on Karin van Eijk from Karins art scrap Facebook group called "Only Christmas cards - projects" and there are some great prizes to win if you make one card per week until December 11th.
Plus that I will have all the cards I need without the stress of the last minute! so it's a win - win situation!
I haven't been posting all the cards that I have made here on the blog, because I don't want to spoil the surprise to my family and friends that will receive them. If you want to see my creations please come and join our group in Facebook.
But since there is this trend of having Christmas in July I am posting some of them this month.



I printed my image on Neenah solar white card stock, colored it with my alcohol markers and added glitter stickles in Gold, Green and Clear.
I stamped the sentiment that says "Merry Christmas" in Norwegian and the snowflakes in Versamark clear ink and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.
I adhered both the image and the sentiment with foam tape on some green pattern paper.
The tape on the sides of the pattern paper is silver washi tape.



So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

brown sugar challenge
christmas card challenges
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 2
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper
12 months of christmas link up
crafting by designs
 

16 comments:

Borqna said...

Excellent idea + card!
Good luck!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Olga.x{aNNie}

Maxine D said...

Wow what a wonderful card Olga - this is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Desire Fourie said...

Such a festive Christmas design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Olga
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful! I love how you coloured the trees and added the dots around them! So cute! You're doing great with your Christmas cards!

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so pretty...love your wonderful Christmas trees, so festive.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card and love the Bugaboo image
Carol x

Donna said...

Lovely Christmas trees. I don;t think I've ever seen that Christmas image at Bugaboo before. I love it. I'm thrilled that someone will have their Christmas cards done a head of time. I doubt it will be me. LOL! Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Linkup.

Cara Malmrose said...

What a great card Olga. Good luck getting with the one a week plan!
(Hugs) Cara

Julie Odil said...

One Christmas card a week -- that is a great goal! I hope you make it. I love this image and your card! Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Linkup. It's great to have you! Julie, DT member

Rema said...

Super awesome card! Thanks for playing along at CCC.

Helen said...

A wonderful creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

Marji Franklin said...

This is wonderful! I'm so glad you joined us at the 12 Month of Christmas link up!
Marji DT