Friday, 1 July 2016

Elly in the rain - Sasayaki Glitter July 1st New Release


 Hello everyone!

On the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog you can see all the new digital images from July's 1st Release.

For my Design Team inspiration card I am showcasing the new image called Elly in the rain.




 I have to say that I love more and more Clean and Simple cards.


I used my alcohol markers to color my image
Diversa card stock papers from my stash as background and sequins.



So there is my first card for today.
I loved creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
craft your passion challenges
crafting by designs
creative fingers challenge blog
carabbie moments of craft
inspiration destination challenge blog
classic design team challenge
Through the Craftroom Door
crafting from the heart challenge blog

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous card Olga
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Olga! Love the adorable image! Beautiful colouring as always! Loving your sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just adorable...love your sweet little elephant!

Chrissy said...

Ahhh..Olga..love to see your wonderful and very cute card..gorgeous.
Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge..
Luv CHRISSYxx
[Chrissy DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

EdenLand Designs said...

This is awesome!! Love the image, your coloring and the fabulous layout!! Thanks for joining in with the fun at Creative Fingers this time around!
Susan - DT

Donna Ellis said...

Olga, this is one of the sweetest images ever! I know it is your coloring skills and pretty design that make this so lovely, but it really is wonderful! hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and banners
Carol x

Annette Stapylton said...

Super gorgeous. Love this.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Kristyn Mcinnes said...

beautiful creation and thanku for joining us and goodluck with your entry
Kristyn DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...