Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Fairy wishes

 
Hello Everyone!

I am late sharing this card but life happens in between card making and blogging...

So today I am sharing a card that I made for Faery Ink's June challenge on Facebook.
And it is very exciting for me because I won more images as Amanda Byron's favorite for June with this card!

The theme was Fairies, and if you know me and follow me, you must know that I love to combine many digital images together if I can, so I decided to create a card combining 3 of my favorite Fairies together.

I used One day Fae giveaway, Maggie Daisy Fae, Tottie Breezy Fae and the adorable little Kitty Fae.




I combined my digital images on Microsoft Word using the PNG format, printed them on some Neenah solar white card stock and colored them with my alcohol markers.
I used my white gel pen for the highlights and some stickles glitter for some sparkle.
I created my little scene with papers from my stash, I used vellum in between the clouds and my circle because it was a little too bright behind the fairies.
I fussy cut the images and adhered them on the card with some foam tape for some dimension.
I added some stickles glitter as a trail for the fairy that is flying.
The sentiment is a stamp that was part of a set that came as a free gift from a paper crafting magazine, and I heat embossed it.




So this is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Olga just love this one
Dianne xx :)

Gaby Dierx said...

Lovely fairies!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Maxine D said...

Very pretty Olga, and beautifully coloured
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring and card Olga
beautiful images
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful, Olga! No surprise that you won as favourite with this card! I love how you combined the images - the kitty is so cute in green! Your colouring is awesome!

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is gorgeous, I love your colouring - it looks beautiful and you have added so many pretty details.
Sue...xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Olga,I like the images
Kevin xx

crafty-stamper said...

The images look brilliant together and fabulous colouring
Carol x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Olga, such beautiful images.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card and great colors!
hugs

Lois Wyche said...

This is beautiful!