Monday, 18 July 2016

One in a minion!


Hello Everyone!

Today I have a card that I made using this cute free image and the sentiment from Knitty Kitty Digis, that are created by the lovely Annabel Haines.







I printed the image on some Neenah solar white card stock and colored it with my alcohol markers.
I also used some white gel pen for the accents and glossy accents on the glass of the mask.
I mated the image, the sentiment and created my card with papers and card stock from my stash.


So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
the crafty addicts
Through the Craftroom Door
lil patch of crafty friends
addicted to stamps challenge
inspiration destination challenge blog
craft your passion challenges
creative moments of craft





19 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Squeeeeeal! Look at the cuteness! I love this, Olga! Your colouring is beautiful! Your card design is gorgeous! Love!

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a fun image love it and a fantastic card Olga

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the banners and brilliant image and play on words sentiment
Carol x

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Olga, super images and great design.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

super sweet card!

Joyce said...

This is adorable. I love the minion.

Maxine D said...

-What fun and punny card Olga - I love it = your colouring is stunning, and I love the glossy accents there.
Blessings
MAxine

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a fun and whimsical card - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Love this gorgeous creation, those colours are amazing and love the image/stamp used...fabulous post..xxx {aNNie}

Martina Bartušková said...

HH, this is the best:D

Asha said...

A minion kitty! How fun! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

Furrbster said...

Hehe this is such a fun card - great colouring!
Thank you for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments,
Hugz Tinz DT

MaryH said...

This has to be about the cutest Minion card I've seen. Love the G.Accents on the tiny face, and the colors are perky too. The fishtail mats are just perfect to show off this cute trio. Well done! TFS

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so cute...love anything Minion!

Deb Bradley said...

Fantastic card,love what you've done the kitty's are fabulous and the minion is inspired love it Debbs xx

Mari Kytöharju said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

Sherry said...

Too Cute .. Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil patch
Sherry @ LPOCF DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Dear Olga, I hope you are enjoying your trip! I don't know if you'll see this but I noticed you won over at Craft Your Passion (scroll down - you were a second-chance winner). It says to reply within 7 days to claim your prize.
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/08/winner-top-3-323-plus-re-draw-for-321.html

Congratulations, my friend!

Hugs,
Kitty