Monday, 8 August 2016

A Summery DT card


Hello Everyone!

Today I made my Design Team card with My Besties - Zoey image from Sherri Baldy Designs.

 We have our challenge at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog that runs for the second week and is "Anything goes - Option Summer card".
Come join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want, and we have some great prizes for the winners!

  










So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga love the image and beautiful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Maxine D said...

Olga this is gorgeous - love your use of the two bunches of layered banners. Stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Olga! I love all the colourful banners! Enjoy your day!