Monday, 8 August 2016

A Summery DT card


Hello Everyone!

Today I made my Design Team card with My Besties - Zoey image from Sherri Baldy Designs.

 We have our challenge at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog that runs for the second week and is "Anything goes - Option Summer card".
Come join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want, and we have some great prizes for the winners!

  










So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to join the following challenge:
just keep on creating 
 

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Olga
Gr Karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Lovely card in beautiful colours!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love your adorable little lady and your coloring is simply fabulous, as always!

Eek Eek said...

Super summery, eye catching colours, funky layout! Love it all :)

Annabel x

Lois Wyche said...

Lovely card!

Desire Fourie said...

Ola this is pure girly summer delight. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Megan J said...

Hi Olga, Lovely summery colours, it will soon arrive here. Fishtail flags look great, Thank you for joining my blog and visiting... I have now followed you too. Have a wonderful week... Megan

suzARTe said...

Welcome back Olga, so lovely to see you at JKOC. I love this bright and cheerful, I love the main image that is super cute.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx