Thursday, 4 August 2016

Happy Summer!

Hello Everyone!

I would like to wish everybody a Happy Summer!

I have used this gorgeous image from Faery Ink that is called Fable Beach Day Fun.







My husband and I are going on our vacation and I will take time off for the rest of the month.
We are going to visit my family in Greece and spend some quality time with them and with each other.

So I would like to apologize to all my followers and fellow crafters that I will not be able to comment and follow your lovely blogs.

I will check on my Social Media though.

I have some schedule posts for my DT cards, so I will check in from time to time.

Thank you to all my fellow crafters that are commenting on my posts! it makes me so happy! and I promise I will make it up to all of you when I come back!

Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

9 comments:

Anet van Zyl said...

Just love your beautiful card Olga. Have a wonderful holiday and travel safe. Anet x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card love the image beautifully coloured Olga
Dianne xx :)

Maxine D said...

Enjoy your holiday Olga - what a special time that will be for you.
Love this card - the girl looks as though she is stepping out of the frame.
Blessings
Maxine

Lois Wyche said...

Gorgeous card!

Eek Eek said...

Wow! gorgeous colouring and I love the snow globe style setting... or is that sun globe? :) Perfect sequin placement as normal! :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Bad Kitty said...

very sweet card

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and colouring Olga
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Olga, such a beautiful image and lovey design.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I hope you have a fabulous vacation with hubby, Olga! It sounds wonderful! Your card is gorgeous - as usual! I like the beach theme! Enjoy your trip! See you soon, my friend!