Sunday, 16 October 2016

Autumn Dance Aviva

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a card I made with this image called Autumn Dance Aviva which is by a new Swedish company called Noxine Stamps and the images are designed by the lovely and very talented Jasmine Turandar. I am sure you all know her, but if not please visit her blog as she is amazing.




 

I have colored my image with my color pencils.
I added clear glitter stickles on her wings and dots of gold gel pen around the leaves.
I matted the background paper, the image and the sentiment with black card stock.
I added the paper leaves on the side of the card.



So there is my card for today!
I loved creating this card and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

colour crazy challenge
scribbles designs challenge
Through the Craftroom Door
craft your passion challenges
inspiration destination challenge blog
the crafty addicts
just keep on creating

19 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

She is wonderful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Karin van eijk said...

wow gorgeous Olga

gr karin

Aly Smedes said...

Beautiful!!! The lady and the leaves!
Thanks for joining our ATG challenge Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next week!

Aly DT member TTCRD

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Olga, such a beautiful image and fabulous design - a stunning card.
Pauline
x

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Olga...love your gorgeous card and as always your coloring is simply amazing!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this stamp and your design Olga, as always you shine.xx {aNNie}

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Olga I like the image and the leaves
Kevin xx

suzARTe said...

This is such a beautiful card Olga, really emphasizes the magic and wonder of Autumn.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

so pretty!

Eek Eek said...

Stunning colouring! Beautiful image and the fall leaves are fab addition, lovely texture! Annabel x

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Love, love, love your card. I love how the autumn leaves are peeping out of the edge of the image. Beautiful autumn card. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo, DT
http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous - I love the leaves you added along the edge! Fall is my favourite season! Beautiful colouring too!

Cara Malmrose said...

That is stunning! ... I love the leaves peeping from the side!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Olga… Thanks for sharing your card with us… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our Fabulous Fall challenge theme… The girl is so sweet and beautifully coloured, especially love your border of leaves.. hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]


Joyce said...

Fantastic card. I love the sense of movement you have achieved with your dancing girl.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and love the fabulous Autumn leaves
Carol x

Borqna said...

Fantastic card - Bravo!!
Good luck!

Sandy Sommerfeld said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

Sandy S
Owner & Designer of Scribbles Designs