Saturday, 1 October 2016

Fall Peggy - Sasayaki Glitter October 1st New Release

 Hello everyone!

On the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog you can see all the new digital images from October 1st Release.

For my Design Team inspiration card I am showcasing the new image that is called Fall Peggy.
For the sentiment I used this lovely and free Word Art from Paulette over at Create with TLC.








I made a one layer Clean and Simple card. I just love them!
I used Neenah solar white card stock and printed my image, I then cut it to be an A2 size top folding card.
I used my alcohol pencils to color my image and used Glossy Accents for the glasses and the eyes.
I used a gold Signo gel pen for the dots.
To finish my card I did some doodling around the border.




So there is my first card for today.

I loved creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga


We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.

 I would like to participate to the following challenges:
ATG with Creating with TLC
classic design team challenge
the crafty addicts
Through the Craftroom Door
inspiration destination challenge blog
world wide open design team challenge


19 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Olga, a super image and brilliant sentiment.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo this is super sweet and so very beautiful Olga

gr karin

Sue said...

Hi Olga, this is a gorgeous card. That image is so cute and you have coloured her beautifully - I love this.
Sue...xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very beautiful, Olga! Your colouring just gets better and better! Wonderful sentiment too! I think I have this one too so thank you for the inspiration!

Brenda said...

So cute! Love this!

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

lovely card

Maxine D said...

Love this gorgeous card Olga - beautifully composed and coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Olga, I like the image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Mari Kytöharju said...

Such a lovely card. Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga love the image
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

xx

Lisa Dryden said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Lisa DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and such lovely colours...{aNNie}

crafty-stamper said...

Great one layer card and cute beautifully coloured image
Carol x

Lois Wyche said...

So lovely and inspirational!

Wanda said...

Gorgeous card! Beautifully colored image and so much dimension for a one layered card.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Annette Stapylton said...

Super gorgeous Image and so wonderfully coloured too. Love the colours you have chosen. Nice work love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Annette Stapylton said...

Back again, and again gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely wonderful colouring and an awesome one layer creation. Love how you did her glasses. Its perfect for our 4th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

TRACEY MO said...

just FAB so cool with the way you have coloured her.

Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...