Thursday, 27 October 2016

My Besties Fashionista Birthday card


Hello Everyone!

I would like to welcome my two new followers, Cebelica and Elodie Duee. Thank you so much Ladies for joining me.

I created this card for Sherri Baldy's birthday that was yesterday. I hope she has received my card and that she liked it. If you don't already know her work, she is the designer of My Besties images.

For this card I have used this gorgeous digital image called My Besties Fashionista Img842.
The sentiment is a free digital by Paulette from Create with TLC




I printed the image on Neenah solar white card stock and colored it with my alcohol markers.
I used glossy accents on the earrings and the belt of the dress, I also used my white and silver gel pens to create the dotted effect on the dress.


So there is my card for today,
I enjoyed creating it very much and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga


I would like to participate to the following challenges:

Through the Craftroom Door
Just keep on creating
Crafty Boots Challenges
crafty gals corner challenges
simon says stamp blog - wednesday challenge

16 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Lovely lady!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Karin van eijk said...

gorgeous card Olga
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image -I love the CAS layout
Carol x

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

very nice card!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh wow, fabulous card and great colouring Olga. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots 'Pink‘ Challenge.

Dionne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Olga, I like the image and the CAS design
Kevin xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your colouring is always so amazing, Olga! Beautiful card for Sherri Baldy! Love your design too!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card.xx

Maxine D said...

What a lovely card - love the layout of it, and your colouring of the image is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Olga, the image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic! the whole design is perfect! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous my dear...just love your sweet card.

Eek Eek said...

I didn't realise this was a Bestie image til reading your blog post, it's smashing, I love how you've coloured it and the shine on her hair is fab! Awesome combo with the sentiment, well found!
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Olga, such a fabulous image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Aly Smedes said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next challenge!

Aly DT member TTCRD

suzARTe said...

Olga this card is truly special I love the main image and the shape of the main image on the background is unusual and makes the main image stand out.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Joyce said...

Love this. That dress is fabulous and outrageous.