Monday, 14 November 2016

Just for You - My Besties DT card



Hello Everyone! 
 

This week at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog is the reminder of our challenge "Anything goes - option Frame it!".

So come join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want, and you have a chance to win some great images! 
Today I made my Design Team card with Img587 an image from Sherri Baldy Designs.







I printed the image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored it with alcohol markers. 
For the hair it's a combination of alcohol markers and pencils.
I die cut the image and I also die cut one bigger size to use as a frame and one bigger panel to put on the background.
I added the ribbon before adhering the biggest panel on a white card base and then adhered the image centered on top of it. 
For the frame I added foam tape to create some dimension. 
I then made the bow and adhered it with glue on the card.
For the sentiment I die cut two circles, on the smaller one I heat embossed the sentiment and for the bigger circle I used gold glossy card stock, and adhered everything with foam tape on the card.
I added some sequins as embellishment.






So there is my card for today!
I had fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga


I would like to join the following challenges:

my besties 3d deco blog 
besties challenge my besties
blog francais les besties 
my besties spanish challenge blog 
color it create it show it off 
classic design team challenge 
just keep on creating 
crafting with friends 
simply paper crafts for all occassions 
lil patch of crafty friends 
inspiration destination challenge blog 
colour crazy challenge 
  

27 comments:

Karin van eijk said...

gorgeous card Olga

gr karin

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Amazing work, cute image!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Olga, I like the image and the lovely bow
Kevin xx

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

so pretty card!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Olga, I so love Besties images.xx{aNNie}

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...love your sweet card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Olga! Your colouring is always amazing! Love the bow too!

Maxine D said...

What a pretty card Olga - love how you have coloured it.
Blessings
Maxine

Eek Eek said...

Frame works really well, love how you've used it :) You colouring is awesome too! (as normal) :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

yvon said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Colour it Create it Show it Off.
Dt-Yvon

Gina said...

I love this card with the white back ground ! Makes an eye catcher of the image. Beautiful colouring ! Thank you for participating in our challenge Colour it Create it Show it off! Regards, Gina DT

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so beautiful. Love how you framed the image. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge Blog.

Lois Wyche said...

Beautiful card. Trying not to miss so many days without checking out your beautiful work!

Michelle Windsor said...

This is just gorgeous love it thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Michelle DT

Michele Sigouin said...

So cute the cake looks delicious. Thanks for entering the french besties challenge

Yvonne Krijgsman said...

Beautiful card,love the soft colors you use...Thank you for join the challenge at My Besties 3D And More,Yvonne XX

Annette Stapylton said...

Super gorgeous Designed Card. Love it.
Nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]



Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card Olga with lovely colors.
Big hug Bianca.

Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.

Claudia Rogier said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Cindy said...

What a festive creation Olga. Love the colors. Thank you for joining the challenge of My Bestie International. Hugs, Cindy

Andrea Beecroft said...

A neat card here love how you have placed your ribbon it really suits your image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Gorgeous coloring, and love the placement of the ribbon too. Thanks for sharing with us at Color it Create it Show it off
Cindy DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you back again for our next challenge.

Helen x

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge too.

Helen x

Desire Fourie said...

Just so pretty and the luscious ribbon finishes it off perfectly. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dolphine said...

wow !!! so cute, love your card
Thank you for sharing with us at my besties french blog

Chantale Renaud said...

Magnifique j'adore cette carte! Merci pour votre participation au défi My-Besties en Français!