Thursday, 15 December 2016

Holiday Card Series 2016 #7 - Santa

Hello everyone!

On the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog you can see all the new digital images from the December 15th Release.
For my Design Team inspiration card I am showcasing the new image that is called Santa.
You can find more images and inspiration on Sasayaki Glitter Shop.




I printed the image on Neenah Solar white card stock and colored it with my alcohol markers,

Copic markers used:
Skin: E000 - E00 - E11 - E21 - R20
Hat, clothes & gloves: RV25 - R29 - C5 - C2 - C0 - 0
Beard, moustache & eye-brows: W5- W7 - 0
Sledge: E35 - E39 - E29 - R29 -C5
Gifts: B12 - C2
Candy cane: R29 - C5- C2- C0
Christmas tree: G05 - G02 - Y21
Background: BV29 - B99 - B26 - B12 - BG05 - G00 - Y21 - Y15 - YR14 - 0
White gel pen for the snow, Stickles glitter Crystal from Ranger for the tree & the gifts


The sentiment is from Panduro.
I used the Scallop Stitches die from Simon Says Stamp to die cut around the image,
I adhered my panel with foam tape on a black card base.


So there is my card for today,
I had so much fun coloring and creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga
 
We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.


8 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

I really love this card and the colouring!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Karin van eijk said...

o he is cute and gorgeous colouring Olga fabulous card
Gr Karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Olga just love the image
Dianne xx :)

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Olga, such a wonderful scene.
Pauline
x

Fiki said...

gorgeous card Olga!

Maxine D said...

Another beauty Olga - beautifully coloured and I love it mounted on the black.
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card my friend, love the snow.x{aNNie}

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous, Olga! The background looks amazing and I love how you made the snowfall!