Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Holiday Card Series 2016 #11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello Everyone!

I would like to wish you and your families
MERRY CHRISTMAS


A short blog post from me today.
I have made these lovely tags with an image that was designed by my lovely friend and crafter Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craftroom.

I did not spend a lot of time on the coloring because as you all know tags are usually thrown away.... But I thought this cute image is a perfect for making tags!


I had a lot of fun creating these tags and I hope you like them!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenge:
Show us your Pussies - A challenge only for Cat creations

8 comments:

Karin van eijk said...

you have made beautiful tags with the digi Olga.
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Olga, these are absolutely fabulous! I love what you did with Fiki's adorable kitty image! Your colouring always looks amazing! I hope I don't sound like a broken record - I think I say that every time - but it's true!

Maxine D said...

Beautiful tags Olga.
Christmas greetings to you and yours
Blessings
Maxine

ike said...

OMGoodness Olga - these are just adorable. :-) I love this little Fiki kitty image. Such a brilliant idea to make tags :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Fiki said...

those tags are super cute!
great coloring!
Happy holdays!

cotnob said...

A super collection of tags Olga, such a cute image.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Lois Wyche said...

Awesome tags with cute images. Happy Holiday to you!

Kim Heggins said...

Olga...these are just so cute. Just love your fabulous images.