Sunday, 15 January 2017

DigiStamps 4 Joy Challenge #132

Hello Everyone!
First I would like to say how excited I am to be a new member of the DT of DigiStamps4Joy Challenge Blog!
And this week is my first post as a DT member for the reminder of our Challenge #132 and the theme is "Anything Goes with the Optional Twist All About Love".
So come and join the fun and play with us, you can participate with any image you want and you have a chance to win some great images!

For my card today I chose this super cute image called Bunny Love and you can find many more images in the DigiStamps4Joy shop.
My husband and I have a favorite quote that represents our relationship and our life together, it was also the theme of our wedding. 
And every year I create a card for him for Saint-Valentine's that has this quote on it. 
So this year he will get this card.


I printed the quote on Vellum paper and the image on Aquarelle Paper.
 I used my mini Distress Inks from Ranger to color the image. 
Colors used: Rusty hinge, Gathered twigs, Fired brick, Shaded lilac, Picked raspberry
And for the cloud I used the Turquoise color of my Prima Watercolor Confections "The Classics"
For the card base, the pattern paper, the vellum and the white card stock I used the Dies from We R Memory Keepers and the Nesting Scallop Squares
So there is my creation for today,
I had a lot of fun making it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga
 
I would like to participate to the following challenges:
World wide open design team challenge
Through the Craftroom Door
 

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your card Olga and so happy to see you on the DS4J DT....sadly I had to make up my mind and leave a few DT's as so much going on in life. You will love it there they are one amazing lot of ladies.xx
{aNNie}

Karin van eijk said...

gorgeous card Olga
Gr Karin

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card, love the shape of it, and that paper is cute, and realy love Those beeds and how you put them down.
And afcorse the sentiment is realy great!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Lois Wyche said...

Hello Olga! I'm loving this beautiful card. I glad I could come over to visit and see your lovely creation!

Maxine D said...

A beautiful card Olga, and beautifully made - I love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Annette Stapylton said...

Super super super gorgeous. Lovely image and lovely design. You have done a fabulous job with this one Olga. I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Annemi said...

Adorable card. Love your coloring and layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Carla Brooke said...

Sweet card, Olga!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Carla DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Desire Fourie said...

Olga this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah Jayne said...

I love your card & attention to detail. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. DT Sarahjayne

Jacqueline said...

Very cute! I love all the layers.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge